Chapter 22

Chiyo Pov

I jump roof to roof behind Naruto and Sora, "Touma I don't like this one bit." He grunts a little, "I don't like it either so to be on the safe side make two clones to go across the village to make sure everything is okay." I hold my hands up, "Wood clone jutsu." As soon as two are created they change direction, "Sora wait come back here!!!"

I don't make a move to help yet as Naruto tackles Sora and they slide down the roof slightly, Naruto pins Sora. "Okay Sora what's this all about what's going on between you and Asuma-sensei?! You can't really believe that Asuma-sensei had something to do with your Touchan's death do you?!" Sora grunts a little, "Chiyo heard him he came right out and said it! He betrayed my father and took his life." I sigh quietly as I listen to Sora's reasoning why Asuma did it, that son of a bitch really has him brainwashed.

"Tell me who convinced you that it was him Sora?!"

"It was that man and his group Naruto, the one who wants to wipe us all out." The both look at me, "What never I had no idea they never told me about that part!!" I scoff, "You really are naive Sora, working with someone who doesn't even give you every detail." He kicks Naruto off and Naruto stands slowly, "I get it Sora, what it's like to be lonely. I was thinks how much we have in common and that we can be friends, you've got to decide who your going to believe us or..." Sora takes off again, "Sora wait!!" We're about to start to chase after him when a lady appears chuckling, "Long time no see little boy."

Naruto growls a little, "Not you again." I shift a little on my feet, "Naruto is this one of the people who attacked you guys on your last mission?" He nods, "Yea she kisses you and steals your chakra." I shiver a little, that's a little creep and nasty.

"Naruto leave her to me." The lady's attention turns to me, "And what's your name darling." I smirk and unseal my katana, "Chiyo Senju and I'm going to make you regret coming after my Kaachan."

"But Chiyo." I look over my shoulder and give Naruto a reassuring smile, "I've got this Naruto now go before Sora gets to far ahead." He nods and moves to go around the lady, she moves to stop him but wood shoots up threw the roof. She laughs a little, "You seem like you will give me a good time, those lips will be mine."

"Not even in your dreams." I dodge as she uses a fire jutsu and try to close the distance between us, "Water style: Mouth of the Serpent!" I jump into the air, interesting she can use fire and water style. I gather my chakra for a counter, "Chidori!" I cut straight threw the serpent and my hand goes straight threw the roof as she dodges last minute. I growl in frustration, "Just hold still I don't have time for you."

She laughs, There's no fun in that Lighting style: Earth flash jutsu!" My eyes widen in surprise and I bite my tongue to stop myself from making a sound and collapse on one knee. "Your lips are going to become mine soon yes." I hang my head low and begin to laugh, "Why are you laughing you're village is about to be destroyed. " I lift my head up and tilt my head as I activate the dragons mark, her eyes widen.

"Oh I'm laughing because I might be able to have some fun now. Especially now that it seems that I'm not the only one who can use all five natures, so I'm a little excided." Touma's charka begins to mix with my own and I don't miss how she takes a step back, "But you threaten the lives of innocent people so what I'm about to do to you is going to hurt a lot."

"Elemental dragon breath!" A huge wave of fire spills out of my mouth burning multiple colors, I hear a cry of pain and teleport behind her, "Fire style: Fire fist!" My hand goes straight threw her chest and she gurgles on her blood, "I would say it's been fun but I would be lying. You hurt my friends, you die." I pull my hand out of her chest and let her fall to the ground and take a cloth to wipe my hand, "That was brutal." I sigh slightly, "Well I'm a little pissed of Touma and she was creepy."

"Chiyo can you hear me this is Inoichi." I seal my katana, "I hear you what's wrong?" I can feel his urgency in his voice, "Listen there are four shinobi that are outside the wall, Asuma said when they get into position they uses a jutsu that will wipe out the village for good you are the only one who can stop them in time."

"I'm on it!" I place my hands on the ground looking for chakra signatures outside the wall, there! "Wood style!!" The ground rumbles and I make out four figures shot into the sky a pillar of wood shots out from under me launching me closer to them.

"Elemental style: Hell's destruction!" The heat from this attack dries my own throat and I collapse on my knees coughing a little of blood, "KID WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING THAT JUTSU! YOU HAVE YET TO MASTER IT SO IT TAKES A LARGE AMOUNT OF YOUR CHAKRA AND DAMAGES YOUR BODY!!"

I chuckle breathlessly, "Gomen Touma but it was the most effective way to end this quickly." Asuma lands next to me, "Chiyo are you okay?" I stand slowly, "I'm fine the jutsu I used just takes a lot out of me." He shakes his head with a smile, "Well that's some jutsu kid." I squat down resting my hand on the ground, "What are you doing?"

"Looking for Naruto and Sora I'm sure there with the main man behind this." My eyes snap open and I stand quickly, "You coming with me." He smirks a little, "Like I could leave you alone a lot of people would have my head." We appear and my eyes widen seeing the nine-tails chakra leak out of him, "Oh no!"

"Chiyo over here." I look over and see Naruto tied up and quickly move over to free him, "Chiyo he has-!" I cut threw the rope, "I know Naruto and things just got a whole lot harder."