Chapter 41

Chiyo Pov

I unseal my katana looking at the three in front of us, they have the same chakra but its also different some how. "Well I guess its about time I make my move." Touchan takes a step forward, "From this moment forward let sage jutsu prevail look to the halo's and heavens at the Gallant Jiraiya wa-!"

"Quiet!"

I sweat-drop as both Maw and Paw punch him in the face, then start yelling at each other. I kick one of them back as they where coming towards Touchan since he was distracted, "Touchan you can't lose focus!" He smiles at me sheepishly, "Gomen..." I jump behind him, "Now get a load of your old man Chiyo! Sage art: Bath of boiling oil!"

We jump to the side of the wall and my eyes widen when I see that his jutsu didn't do any damage to those three. "Touchan let me try some taijutsu." I rush in without another word, "Fire rasengan!" But just as I figured the big guy absorbed the jutsu, I twist my body around to kick him away but to my surprise he grabs my ankle. How the hell did he do that?!

"Chiho get out of there!" I body flicker back next to Touchan as he launches his attack, but a summoning blocks the attack how the hell are they reacting so fast. "Touchan we need to retreat for now I think I know what is going on."

"All right stay close." He throws down a smoke bomb and we escape threw the pipes, we run in the opposite direction. "There eyes share the same sight Touchan, there was no way he should have been able to catch my foot like that. But that other one he was staring right at me right Paw?"

"She's right Jiraiya even if we blind one they can still see, just what in the devil are they?" Touchan's jaw tightens, "Then you two can use Genjutsu right?" They nod, "Touma what should we do?" He grunts a little, "I need time to think for now use my chakra wisely." I grit my teeth, "Touchan there close are you ready Maw and Paw."

They begin there attack and I coat my ears with my own chakra so I'm not caught in the Genjutsu. I smile as Touchan pulls out the sword from the last one, "We did it Touchan."

"A good shinobi doesn't let there guard down." Touchan wraps his arms around me as we get kicked threw the wall a deep pain on my side. "You okay little tadpole?" I wince a little put stand next to him, "Ya are yo-!" My eyes widen when I notice, "T-Touchan your arm!" He stands and smiles a little, "Ah doesn't matter as long as your not hurt to bad."

I activate my dragons mark and place my hand over where his arm was cut. "You baka..." He chuckles a little but quickly gets serious when six jump out of the hole we made. "The six paths of pain are in attendance."

"We have to face six rinnegan users now how is that possible?" The three Touchan took down just a few minutes ago among them, they must have used some sort of jutsu to bring them back. "Just what exactly are you Pain?"

"That name is actually an alias Pain is what we use to refer to the six of us as a group." I sigh in relief when Touchan's arm stops bleeding at least if we go it wont be from blood loss for him. "DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT." I wince at how loud Touma's voice was, "Gomen I was just kidding..." Touchan eyes widen suddenly, "You.." I look at him from the corner of my eye, "What is it Touchan?"

"None of these remind me of my student Nagato but one of them does resemble the other Yahiko." I frown, "So did he steal the eyes from your other student Nagato? And if he did why?"

"Just what the hell are you exactly?!"

"We are pain, we are gods." They jump down and I tense, "Both of you just retreat!" I me and Touchan block each others backs there's no way he's a god! Before I know it Touchan goes after the one who looks like Yahiko, "Yahiko tell me how you posses the rinnegan?!" He catches Touchan's fist, "It doesn't matter if I tell you either way you lose." He twist Touchan's arm behind him and throws him to the side like he was nothing, "Touchan!" He dodges the bold pains attacks but the one that looks like Yahiko lifts his hand and all the things behind Touchan begin to fall on him.

I teleport behind Touchan grabbing him then directly teleporting us under the pain that can use summoning's. Maw and Paw use there tongues to pull him under water into Touchan's barrier, just as he jumps up to avoid the stomach acid I teleport in front of him.

"Chidori!" My hand goes straight threw his stomach and he lands in the acid, did I get him? But just as I collapse on one knee he comes out the acid and sends a rod right threw my left forearm and shoulder, "Chiyo!" I sit flat on my butt as he breaks the rods, "Shit I don't know what kind of weapons these are but they are disrupting my chakra pull them out."

He pulls them out fast and I sigh a little in relief, "That's a little better." Touchan looks down at the pain we beat deep in thought, "That's right now I remember." I sit up a little and notice the pain's headband had fallen off showing a scar on its forehead.

"He's not Nagato this man in front of us I've fought long ago he was a Fuma clan member I encounter right after I set out on my journey. Following the great elders prophecy I gave him that scar on his forehead."

"Then how the hell did he end up here and like this it doesn't make since to me." Touchan's jaw tightens, "I want to go back and face them to confirm a suspicion of mine but the two of you and Chiyo need to go home." I scoff and stand up looking him straight in the eyes, "You really are a baka if you think I'm going to leave you. If your staying then so am I, then we both can go." He sighs, "Why did I know you would say that now that I think about it how did you get to me so fast."

I pulse my chakra a little and the dragon mark wrapped around his wrist glows a little, "Because of that I know you are strong but I wanted peace of mind and I'm glad I did it." He puts his hand on my head, "As stubborn as your Kaasan..." I smirk, "I get it from you too Touchan."

"You two could be killed." I smile slightly at Maw, "Don't worry Maw when we finish up here I'll take Jiraiya boy and Chiyo over for dinner. Just take that body to Tsunade and get cooking." She nods and unsummons herself taking the body with here, "You ready little Tadpole?"

"Like you even have to ask." Touchan undoes the jutsu and I jump out the water waving one-handed signs, "Elemental Dragon dance!" Flames erupt all around us focusing the pains back and giving Touchan time to get on a slab of rock. The pains all surround us and I stand there protectively in front of Touchan.

Touchan's eyes widen, "You've figured it out to late." They all jump towards us, "Not so fast! Fire style: Raging storm of the dragon!" The cyclone of fire surrounds us as paw removes his robe so Touchan can write his message to Kaachan. "Go now Paw don't worry about us." But my eyes widen when something comes threw my jutsu. I rod goes threw my chest and leg, Touchan receives on in both his legs and stomach.

But luckily Paw makes it out just as my jutsu dies down, Touchan collapses next to me coughing a small amount of blood. "You both will know pain.." I spit out a small amount of blood and smirk placing my hand on Touchan's back.

"N-Not today.."

And teleport us out of there the last thing I remember is dust flying around and the color red.