24

The next morning Jimin and Jungkook sat together at breakfast.

The sunrise was radiant, beaming it's light down and covering everything with gold.

Jungkook shovelled large forkfuls of crispy bacon and poached eggs into his mouth, washing everything down with gulps of his orange juice. As per usual, Jimin daintily spooned tiny pieces of food into his mouth, cheeks puffing out as he chewed. He took tiny sips of juice from his glass, savouring it.

They looked like polar opposites, from their clothes, to their hair, to their eating habits, but for some reason they fit together perfectly.

The sunrise soon brightened into full daylight, sky shifting to a bright blue, only marked by a few fluffy clouds. The bell rang, signaling the end of breakfast and the start of the activities.

The teacher walking into view and blew into the whistle. The short, sharp noise grabbed the attention of even the most airheaded of Jungkook's classmates.

She let the whistle fall, opening her mouth to bellow out instructions.

"Okay guys. As you know today's activity is the high ropes course. Now it's very important that-"

The teacher continued drawling on about the activity and the safety precautions. Jungkook was legitimately interested in the course but  he'd been distracted by something.

Or more realistically, someone.

As soon as the words "High ropes course" came out of the teachers mouth, Jimin's entire demeanor had changed. Jungkook had felt him stiffen beside him, freezing up for a second.

His eyes were now wide and slightly fearful. It was like those words had been a trigger for him.

Jungkook turned to him, tapping him on the back.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"Nothing." Jimin responded quickly, straightening his posture and making his face blank

Clearly something was wrong, but it didn't seem like Jimin was going to admit it any time soon, so Jungkook just turned back and listened to the teacher's lecturing.

-

20 minutes later, after everyone had gotten changed into their daytime clothes and walked down the damp, leaf covered track, they arrived at the high ropes course grounds.

Jungkook had swapped his designer boots for his favourite and much more practical pair of timberlands. Jimin was slightly less prepared, with brand new white shoes that were just begging to be stained adorning his feet.

The landscape surrounding them was nothing short of beautiful. An emerald green canopy above them and rich red soil below their feet. Birds cooed, wailed, and chirped from deeper in the rainforest.

Tall wooden structures, frames, wire cords, and ropes wove themselves in and out of the gaps between trees. A small, rusty tin shed sat a short distance away from the course. It was filled to the brim with harnesses, helmets, and hooks.

The camp owner was standing by it, ready to demonstrate how to fasten the harnesses to the students.

The air was humid, and Jungkook could already feel the sweat gathering on his forehead.

Good thing Jimin was into that.

Jimin was currently bending down to tie up his shoelaces, unknowingly teasing Jungkook with a perfect view of his ass.

Jungkook was a horny little shit, but could you blame him?

Just as Jimin stood back up, the camp instructor beckoned for the kids to join him in the shelter.

Jungkook sadly had to tear his eyes away from the blessing that was Jimin's rear end, instead focusing on the old man, who was waving helmet around in front of the overly attentive students.

Another time, he promised himself. Another time you horny bastard.

The 10 minute long lecture flew by, and students began lining up at the start of the ropes course.

Jungkook could see Jimin shaking from the front of the line. He wondered what it was. Maybe the cold? Fear? But what was he afraid of?

Either way, there were 4 people in front of Jimin in the line, so Jungkook had plenty of time to figure it out.

-

a/n- i'm so goddamn tired that the words are blurring together. im gonna stop the chapter here so it doesn't all go to shit. i just know that if i kept writing nothing good would come of it.

k im gonna sleep now. love you guys. night.