18

"FUCK."

Jungkook's dream camp wasn't exactly starting out how he expected it to. And it had less to do with his surroundings and a lot to do with tent poles.

By tent poles, he meant the giant ones that refused to stay put in the ground, and instead were continuously hitting him in the head.

Jimin, being the princess that he was, was sitting comfortably on Jungkook's bag, watching him do all the work.

Jungkook scowled at him after being hit in the head one too many times.

"You gonna help me, your highness?" he grunted.

"No." Jimin said, voice dripping with fake sweetness. "If you're supposed to be so strong, then act like it. Show me."

Jungkook didn't know where this confidence had come from, but he liked it.

"Okay then. Enjoy the show."

Jungkook finally stabbed the tent pole into it's place, purposely flexing his biceps as he did so. Pole by pole, peg by peg, the tent started coming together. And without any help from Jimin. Jungkook couldn't deny that he was slightly proud. It may have been a tiny tent, but he had still put it up.

Jimin sat on his makeshift throne, mindlessly staring at the way the tattoos on Jungkook's forearms twisted as his muscles flexed.

By the end of it, Jungkook was drenched in sweat from the humidity of the forest. At least it was done, he thought as he slicked back his hair and grunted at Jimin.

"Thanks for all your assistance. You really helped back there."

Jimin simply shrugged in response and daintily bent over to pick up his bag. He quickly climbed inside the tent and placed it in a corner, before fluffing up his sleeping bag and settling it down onto the floor, nestled right in next to Jungkook's one.

It was only then that Jungkook realised just how small the tent was, just close he and Jimin would be that night.

And quite honestly, he didn't care how Jimin felt about it. Because he was thrilled.

-

a/n- my current mood while writing this :