41

The countryside was a strange place, and Jungkook couldn't decide whether he liked it or not.

The towns were full of dirty secrets and carefully concealed hatred, yet the fields were so green and bright, so beautiful. It was a huge contrast. Clearly it wasn't the environment that was the problem, but the people in it. Sometimes Jungkook wondered if it'd be nicer as a ghost town. It probably would.

Yes. The fields, the woods, everything was out of this world with it's beauty. The environment was perfect for taking your mind off things.

That was what Jungkook was doing. Taking his mind off things as he took a stroll through one of the many rolling green hills in the outskirts of town.

Everything felt so wrong. The way the sun was shining so brightly, the flowers were swishing in the breeze so softly. It made Jungkook angry. The fact that the world could look so cheerful while he was burning up inside. While his boyfriend was stuck in a poorly lit police station being forced to talk about his trauma.

It wasn't fair, but that was life.

Life was strange. The fact that Jungkook even existed on this planet confused him sometimes.

Yes, as much as he seemed like nothing but a class clown, a flirt, an idiot, Jungkook was quite the deep thinker. It was good sometimes. It helped him get through essays and exams. But at times like these it plagued him.

He just couldn't help it. No matter how hard he tried to keep his thoughts shallow, they always went back to the same topic.

Jimin.

Whether he was picturing his pretty face or pondering his not so pretty life, it was always Jimin. Jungkook had been consumed, for better or for worse.

-

The countryside was a strange place, but Jimin knew exactly what to think of it.

He hated this place. Hated the people. Hated the beliefs. Even hated those stupid swishing pine trees.

Jimin didn't curse much, but the one thing that could always make him curse was Airedale

 His father always told him to fear hell. Clearly he didn't realise that living in his household already felt like it.

So many horrible things had happened to Jimin there. He wanted nothing more than to run away forever.

But not away from Jungkook.

Jimin liked Jungkook. There weren't many people who he did like, but he liked Jungkook.

Jungkook was there for him. There wasn't many people who were there for him. Not of their own accord.

So Jimin liked Jungkook. He liked him a lot.

-

NOT the end idk why i wrote that there before