6

Birds chirped and bees buzzed as the sun shone brightly on two boys walking through the school's very small grounds. There were only about 170 students at the school, it was a secluded farming town after all.

"This is the science lab here and the art room here" Jimin said, gesturing to the classes dotted around the quad. Jungkook didn't look up.

He was preoccupied with staring at Jimin's plump ass.

"Ahem"

Jungkook snapped out of his daze, catching the drool just before it dribbled out of his mouth.

"Ah, yes. Science. You gotta love it."

"Mhm.." Jimin hummed judgementally.

"I'm especially partial to human anatomy."

Jimin looked him up and down, taking in the lip and nose rings and a tiny fraction of the tattoo peeking out from under his sleeve (illegally done, of course).

"You know, I think you could really benefit from visiting one of our church services."

At first, Jungkook thought he was joking and chuckled. He quickly realised that he was the only one laughing.

Holy shit he's actually serious.

"Mass is at 6pm on Saturday. My dad forces me to partake.." Jimin continued with a tight smile.

"Anyway. This is our native veggie garden. I myself actually petitioned to get it built-"

As Jimin continued rambling on about his good deeds to the environment, Jungkook's brain began whirring at what he had said. Not about the veggie garden (although it was admittedly pretty good), but about the upcoming mass.

Realistically, it would be a waste of time. Jungkook was far from religious, and sitting on a harsh, uncomfortable pew while listening to an emotionless priest drawl through the homily for 20 minutes wasn't exactly the most fun activity.

But, he would get to see Jimin's fine ass again

Hmm.

Yes. Enduring the torturous gospel readings would be worth it.

Amen to that ass.

-

a/n- 

             "amen"

also i failed my maths exam yesterday. send help. i was supposed to be top of the class but ig not anymore.

my mental health is suffering a lot from school so your votes and comments are very appreciated.