the final authors note.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BRO.

i just have to say i have NEVER finished a book of this size and JFC I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED.

so ig i have to make my little speech now? ok here we go.

(idk why but i wanna say that at the time of writing this c/b has about 11k reads)

-

ok so this fic started off super strong. ready for action, daily updates, views skyrocketing, which i'm very proud of my past self for.

i'm not gonna lie here and say that the ending was perfect, or that it's smth i'm very proud of in general. it got really wonky in the last like 10 chapters with both the update schedule, the storyline, and ig the writing quality too.

i DO think, however, that ending it here is the best thing i can do. i don't wanna produce low quality updates and drag you guys along for that. i want to keep this book fun, cute, and everything it was in the beginning. so this is where we are.

-

anyways, i'll stop complaining and rambling about the problems with this book.

i'm so happy with the way this has blown up. in all honesty the best part of this has been the viewer reactions. your comments have been a huge serotonin boost for me and nothing makes me happier than seeing that i've made an impact.

-

ok also can i just shout out the og readers for a second. 

by og's i mean the first couple of people to ever interact with this book. you all know who you are. i am SO fucking grateful for y'all. you guys got this book on the trending page and made it go from 300 to 3K reads in less than a week. i loved reading your comments, i loved talking to you. i'm happy to call you guys my friends.

thanks for listening to my stupid ramblings at the end of every chapter, and thanks for giving me the support to keep going, to put out that update, to write that paragraph. y'all dealt with my shit at the beginning and right till the end.

i would tag all of you but i don't wanna pick and choose, so i'll give a special mention to the first two people who read and commented on this ever-

  harryssunshinesmile  bubblegumjikook

i believe you guys were the first, so congrats! you made it into the author's note.

(remember there were heaps of others, i just can't rlly tag like 20 people so-)

anyways, thanks for everything guys. this book has been a wild ride to write. remember to stan todd, our local baddie, jikook, and bts.

bye for now!!

❤️

PS- this book is dedicated to that one bat that slammed into my window while i was writing chapter 28. his spirit still lives on.

also i actually never got rid of him i think my cat ate it.