30

a/n- guess who's back and worse then ever

-

It was 3am when Jimin and Jungkook got back to their tent.

The two couldn't seem to stop giggling as they skipped back hand in hand, faces lit up with pure delight.

The night was bursting at the seams with a mix of nostalgia, laughter, and bliss. For some reason, it made Jimin want to cry.

He'd never felt feelings like this, or had people display them towards him. Things like affection, love, and care, they were foreign to him. His father had made sure of that.

Having a boy touch him, hold him, and speak to him with all the emotion in the world made Jimin want to laugh manically and break out in sobs simultaneously. Knowing that he was able to feel these things, to not have to hold back and hide.

As emotional as he was, he kept it inside.

Jungkook who was there by his side. A boy he barely knew under the surface, yet understood him so well..

-

It took an hour for the two boys to fall asleep once they were back in their tent, tucked into their blankets. The giddy exhilaration of the past couple of hours was still running through their veins, keeping them awake

 Eventually the liveliness of the night's events subsided for a calm, sweet dreams. This time, they were latched onto each other as they slept, Jimin's arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist like a sleepy, baby koala.

They shared a blanket, laying the sleeping bags out like a giant mattress and creating a makeshift 2 person bed. Their noses were pressed up against each other in a sweet little eskimo kiss.

Jimin had never felt so right.

-

Later in the morning, one of their classmates, Todd, peeked into their tent to wake them up. Fresh morning dew covered the grass, flooding the air with a sense of invigorating anticipation.

Todd suffered quiet the rude shock when he pushed his head through the door, only to find the image of Jimin nuzzling his nose into Jungkook's neck in his sleep.

-

"Um.. Miss, I think we should let Jimin and Jungkook sleep in a little longer."

"Why, Todd?"

"They look like they had.. A late night."

"I see. If they're not up in an hour, please go and wake them up properly. We're leaving in 3 hours."

Todd kept quiet about the gayness he had witnessed. He was a baddie after all. A true baddie would never snitch.

-

The first sight Jungkook saw when he finally woke up was Jimin's sleepy pout peering down at him. Boy was it a sight to behold.

"Morning princess." he smiled up at him, puckering up his lips, only to be met by Jimin's hand. Jimin cackled at his confusion, but it didn't last long.

"Kook! It's nearly 8 o'clock! We need to get up so we can pack up the tent!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Jungkook stopped, smirking

"..Just let me get changed fir-"

"Jeon Jungkook. I do not have time for a strip tease right now. We need to pack up."

"Ugh. Fine. I was just kidding anyway." Jungkook mumbled. "Let's get this shit packed up."

"That's the spirit! Let's get this shi- stuff packed up!"

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's almost attempt at cursing, and threw off their blanket, rolling it up and shoving it in Jimin's bag. Their sleeping bags were next to be packed away, rolled up into tight sushi rolls of soft cotton material.

In total, the pack up took about half an hour, not including the tent. Their classmates all seemed to have started a bit earlier than them, but that only powered the pair on, making them work harder to catch up with the others.

They were doing pretty well considering they were both running on about less than 4 hours of sleep.

"You gonna help me with the tent this time?" Jungkook asked Jimin as soon as the tent was all cleared.

"Nope. But I'd be very happy to watch."

"So you wanna check me out?" Jungkook smirked teasingly.

"Maybe I do."

Jungkook flushed

"Okay. Don't break your back with all the hard work you're doing."

"I won't."

Jimin flashed his signature eye smile, leaving Jungkook feeling dizzy.

"G-good."

He turned around, and in his daze, walked headfirst into the tent.

"FUCK."

-

a/n- i hate the ending, i hate the chapter, but i wanna update for you guys since it's been a few days now. i hope it'll suffice either way.

i appreciate your votes and comments so much, keep them coming!

also, 4.7k reads?!?!?!?!?! how? where? who? what?

i love you guys 😭❤️