Chapter 34 - Breakfast

[Y/n pov]

I woke up to some voices in the room, but I stayed still.
,,Breakfast." said some unknown voice.
,,We still have sleepers here." said Winston. He meant me and Newt, at least. We moved around, so now I had my back against Newt's chest, his arms around my waist.
,,So? Wake them up." said the guard. Great, another careless waking up.
,,Hey, in Glade, these two didn't have chance to sleep peacefully, let it to them at least here." argued Minho, as others agreed. Sweet.
,,Fine, but some of you will come here with me at least fifteen minutes before the breakfast ends and wake them." they agreed and left, so me and Newt got more time to sleep. I relaxed, falling asleep again.

I laying on my right side, when I'm woken up by a light touches. Newt tapping me with fingers. No, jumping from his middle to pointer finger. From my hip, coming up to my shoulder. I smiled as he taped his way up to my wrist.
,,Wake up princess." he whispered, leaning over me lightly, whispering into my ear.
,,Hmmm." I responded, catching the blanket better, bringing it closer to my chest, lying perfectly still.
Newt laughed, before he backed away from my ear. He took the seam around my neck, and pulled it gently down my shoulder. Then he pressed his soft warm lips on my bare shoulder skin. I felt the heat radiate from that place. Uncontrolled butterflies in my stomach. Newt backed off, placing another kiss on my shoulder closer to my neck. I moved my arm without thinking to get him better access to the spot. I felt how he smiled into the kiss. He backed off again, kissing me on the neck this time. I tilted my head, giving him more space. I was smiling at the feeling of warm bed and being woken up this way. Newt continued in his path of kisses, placing other one on my jawline, before kissing my cheek. He was smiling into that kisses, before kissing the corner of my mouth. I couldn't stay still any longer, so the moment he backed off, I turned to lie on my backs, my eyes fully opened. I places my left palm on his cheek, bringing him on me. Our lips met, as I felt the known, warm, soft comfortable feeling, whenever Newt was really close to me. He found my waist with his hands, bringing me closer, so I had to arch my backs. I moved my hand from his cheek into his hair, clenching them lightly.
We parted after while of kissing.
,,Imma take shower. Then we should head to breakfast." said Newt, giving me quick kiss on forehead, before getting out of bed first. I watched him, little in shock, how quickly he left.
,,Why so in rush?" I asked, slowly climbing down the ladder. I put on the shoes, looking around.
,,Some guard was here, saying the breakfast will end in 20 minutes." said Newt over the running water.
,,Oh, he will come with someone from our friends at 15 minutes." I informed, sitting up on the table, watching the bathroom door.
,,Oh, I didn't know that."
,,I know you didn't." I laugh. Swinging my legs.
The water stopped, and moments after Newt came out, with his hair wet.
,,So, where have we ended?" he asked, coming to me, stepping in between my legs, placing his hands on my outer thighs.
,,I dunno." I smiled, making Newt smirk as he grabbed my thighs tightly, pulling me closer to him on the table. I looked up at him, our eyes meeting, before I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him down to me a little, so I could kiss him. Our lips met, as a warm spread through me. I was first to make the kiss deeper, as I dived my hand into Newt's hair again. His hands slowly rose from my thighs, up on my hips, under his shirt and on my bare waist. I slightly gasped into the kiss as his cold fingers touched my bare skin. I couldn't help myself and I bit Newt's lower lip, making him groan into the kiss, tightening his hold of my waist.
A loud knock on door tear us apart. Newt, his hands still on my waist, my hands still in his hair and around his neck, buried his face into my neck, where it met with shoulder.
,,Hey! Are you up?" sounded Thomas' voice.
,,Why don't we just open the door?!" sounded guards angry voice.
,,That's so uncivilized!" argued Thomas, as Newt slightly groaned into my neck, sending shivers down my spine and giving me goosebumps.
,,Yeah Thomas, we are up." I said. Newt brought his head up, our eyes meeting.
,,Can we enter?" asked Thomas again. Newt rose his pointer finger before he ran into the bathroom. I crossed one my leg over the other.
,,Sure, why couldn't you?" I answered. Few lock were heard, before the door opened and they came in.
,,Where's Newt?"
,,Bathroom." I said simply, as the bathroom door opened.
,,Hey, are we going to the breakfast? I woke Y/n a while ago." Newt said, with calm smile, like nothing happened.
,,Yes. The breakfast ends in fifteen minutes. Move. Now." said the guard, showing us to the door, closing them after us and locking them. We looked one at another and we headed to the breakfast, the guard always telling us to keep up, or to turn.

We sat down at the table we sat yesterday. Guys were being friendly with the two other guys.
,,Why do you think Teresa didn't show up?" Thomas said out of topic.
,,What?" asked Newt as Minho rolled his eyes.
,,I mean, Y/n was with us for the rest of the day, why didn't Teresa showed up? And I told you about the bodies they bought into that room." Thomas said, lowering his voice, before the other boys left.
,,Yes, but that could mean nothing." Minho said.
,,Also, Teresa could be in her own room." I suggested.
,,Why?" Thomas said, as I let out a laugh.
,,Oh, you are serious. Well for starters, she knows you only for like week or so?" I said, making face like I'm thinking before turning at Thomas raising my eyebrows.
,,Yeah, that makes sense." said Fry.
,,Breakfast is ending, everyone go to your rooms!" yelled the guard as we had to get up and leave.

We ended up in our room again, having absolutely nothing to do.
,,Well, this is boring." I said, lying on Newt's bed, my head handing down at the ladder place, as my hair were swinging.
,,Totally agree. Are we supposed to spend days like this?" said Winston.
,,At the Glade we got some job at least." said Fry, laying on his bed.
,,And here we have warm water," said Jack.
,,beds," continued Newt.
,,clean clothes everyday," said Minho.
,,no murderous creatures behind suspicious walls." I finished. They all looked at me. ,,What?" I said, spinning , sitting up, crossing my legs and resting one of my knees on Newt's knee, who was also sitting cross legged. ,,It's true." I continued when no one spoke.
,,Expect for the murdering virus out there." Thomas said.
,,And that's why we are in here." I replied.
,,Well, that's a good point, but still, you know what I saw yesterday." Thomas admitted, before he tried to prove he's right.
,,No, I don't, as much as I try, Tom, I am not a mind reader." I snapped at him.
,,But I said it to you this-" he stopped himself. ,,I forgot I said it at the breakfast when you weren't there." he explained, as I rested my back against the wall. ,,Well they brought bodies into a room where there is no ventilation." Thomas explained.
,,Okay, I need to admit that sounds creepy, but someone could have died." I suggested, looking at everyone.
,,Well, the machines read they are alive, also Aris, the guy from cafeteria," he added after I looked at him with one eyebrow high on my forehead. ,,said it has been going like this for days, everyday they do this." Thomas said.
,,And you wanna do something about it, right shank?" Minho asked, lying on his bed lazily.
,,Well what am I supposed to do?" Thomas argued.
,,And are you going to share your plans with us?" Newt asked.
,,I'm going to go into that room with Aris, today, after dinner." Thomas said, and before anyone could ask, he just rose his hand to shush us.

A/n:
Heya everyone! I am so sorry with how badly I upload, well, I don't... But! to clear myself, school exams have been a huge pain lately, and there was no time. However, I am trying to get back!
Also, thank you everyone! This is huge thing for me! Y'all got me to 14k reads!! Thank you so so much, and thank you for sticking around with my awful upload schedule <3 :]