20. The final chapter

Waking up Jungkook squinted as light filled his eyes all of a sudden .

After a moment of adjusting he sat awaken as he noticed the empty bed.

He stood up stretching as he saw the clock displaying the time as 7:20.

"Aish I got up so late" he said as he ruffled his own messy hair, before opening the door and walking down stairs.

Going down the staircase, he entered the living room as he saw his own daughter downstairs.

"Appa!" She yelled as she ran into his arms as he opened them for her lifting her up.

His 5 year old had entered kindergarten just a month and a half before, as he smiled at her.

"Good morning ji eun" he said smiling as he pecked her dumpling like cheeks, which she had definitely inherited from her mother, along with her cat like eyes.

On the other hand ji eun had received jungkooks bunny smile and his nose, making a perfect daughter of his.

"Happy birthday!" She yelled as she hugged him, and Jungkook chuckled.

"Really eun-ah? Thank you!" He said smiling at his daughter who he loved to pieces.

"Mom made pancakes for your birthday" she said smiling as he laughed at her excitement.

"Really?" The 29 year old male asked still excited at the thought of pancakes.

That's right, 29.

Both Jennie and Jungkook had gotten married when he had turned 24.

And a year later Ji Eun was born.

Now he was 29, with one kid.

"Then let's not keep your mom waiting hm?" He said as ji eun excitedly nodded, resulting in him chuckling at his cute daughter once again, as he entered the kitchen.

Jennie smiled at him as she put down the two plates of pancakes for the two of them.

"Enjoy!" She said smiling as Ji Eun immediately had began downing the plate of pancakes in front of her.

Jungkook had also began eating as well.

It was a Thursday, but Jennie had taken a leave for both her and Jungkook, as they both were professors at a music university.

"Yah Ji eun-ah, slow down, those are not going anywhere" Jennie said as she rubbed her daughters back softly.

Jungkook smiled at the act of the two as he sat across.

Soon enough the kindergarten bus had come around just as Jungkook received a phone call from Taehyung wishing him a happy birthday, and so Jennie had gone outside to drop her daughter.

She came back inside and entered the kitchen as she put the plates in the sink, seeing it was her turn today to clean them.

Yes, the two took turns doing the dishes, but Jennie always cooked seeing Jungkook was an absolute mess at it.

Her smile became apparent once again as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.

"Jeon Jennie" he started as Jennie turned the knob stopping the water flow.

She turned around to face him as her hands also went around his torso.

She pecked his lips going on her tippy toes as she looked at him with a smile.

"Happy birthday yeobo"

Jungkook also smiled as he kissed her lips, longer than just a peck.

Pulling away he faced her with a teasing smirk.

"You know, I still haven't gotten my birthday gift yet" he said as Jennie looked at him quizzically.

"Weren't the pancakes enough?"
She asked as she toyed with the collar of his t shirt.

"No. Not at all."
Jungkook replied as he brushed the few lose strands of hair out of her face.

"Really. What do you want then" Jennie asked looking into his eyes as she waited for an answer.

He just grinned at her before replying sneakily.

"You know, I think it's time Ji Eun had a sibling, maybe a brother" he started as Jennie didn't get it at first, but she turned red once she did smacking his chest.

He burst into a fit of giggles as he felt happiness that he was glad to have with her.

His own beautiful person, who he could call his, and she could call hers.

He finally found his addiction years ago, and his love for her never died.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

Aesthete