15.

The orchestra was successful on the tour, selling out certain shows and most of the time they had enough time to bond as well.

And right know, Jungkook and Jennie acted like a couple without being one.

They were all eating downstairs again, the orchestra that is as Jennie was out.

You see, they have dinner together quite often, but Jennie never joins them, no matter how many times Jungkook had asked her too.

She usually has her competitions ending at night time as well, so mostly she's just never free.

Today she just returned yet again with another first place trophy, yet sore hands.

These competitions were all just fore play for the main one shes participating in.

One where no Korean has made it to the top 5.

It comes around once in three years, and she was told she had to win it.

That stress had been eating her alive this whole time.

Today was a big competition too, but she skipped on the after party not in the mood to socialise.

Jisoo understood and told people she had a long night, before the two returned together.

Automatically Jisoo headed straight to her own hotel room after informing Jennie as she had dinner at the competition itself.

Jennie didn't, being busy communicating with various well known players the whole time.

She decided to have dinner, as tomorrow was an early morning flight and she wouldn't get to eat then.

Yet again a new dress was on her.

Of course they didn't carry all these dresses, no they couldn't have enough for all of them.

They have event managers at every venue, who provides choices, and they choose one to their liking and wear that, before returning it the next morning.

All Thai while Jennie left Lisa to do the choosing as she couldn't bother on what dress matched her make up and whatnot.

And Lisa did, along with the hair piece and heels.

And then Jennie would leave and she would be done for the night.

Jennie never bothered Lisa late at night, she would take it off herself and hand the dress and heels, maybe jewellery, to either Lisa or her manager the next morning.

She already gave Jisoo the trophy she had, which were now piling up.

They knew this would happen but they didn't how big and heavy trophies actually were.

Her heels ached her feet.

Sometimes it surprises her why she wore so many heels but then she remembered that she in quite short.

Stepping into the restaurant the instant aroma of Canadian food filled her nose.

It was very homey, the restaurant with cushioned seats and wood flooring insulating the feet.

The AC's were on, but there was a bonfire right towards the other side of the restaurant for those who wanted it.

She instantly spotted a group of familiar people.

She looked away and started questioning herself.

Should she join them? She never had eaten with them and it would be nice, but what if they didn't want her to?

Making these type of decisions never worked out for her.

She was always second guessing everything, and didn't know what to do.

In the end she finally decided to join them, seeing as she may never see most of them after the tour.

Walking to the table, as quietly as a mouse, she could see they all were splurging in food once again.

"Can I join you?" She asked startling people as they hadn't seen her coming.

They were even more shocked once they witnessed who the voice was, and it took them a minute.

"Yeah totally" Jungkook started seeing as no one was responding and made room for her to sit next to him, on the bench.

As soon as he did, it snapped the others and they started inviting her as well, and she smiled seeing they were okay with it.

People had never seen her smile genuinely, so it was different.

She sat next to Jungkook as everyone was watching her.

Jennie was never one who seemed for group activities, none the less people At all.

Yet here she was, asking to join them in a social interaction.

She seemed to have noticed the silence as she looked down fiddling with the hem of her dress sleeve, nervous.

Taehyung also notices this time, and began eating food again, serving it around starting some conversations to break the awkward silence.

He was giving signals to a lot of different people about the silence, and a lot of them understood and began conversing once again.

Jungkook also noticed she got nervous as his left hand grabbed her right which was under the table, squeezing it lightly.

The main dish they were having was pizza, and her faced scrunched up at the sight of it.

It's not that Jennie hated it, she didn't mind eating it, but it wasn't her favourite.

Instead she saw there were nachos and chose to eat those instead.

She let go of jungkooks hand to eat, as she served a few in her plate.

There were jalapeños and queso drowning them, but who was she to complain.

It's one night, forget the diet it's food time.

She began eating as she started hearing the different conversations going around the table.

She even silently chuckled at a few of them, as they were completely ridiculous.

She finished her meal within a few minutes, and chose to still sit there with the group as they got drinks.

Beer.

Such a traditional bonding drink.

It's safe to say that Jennie barely had only a few sips, and not even a while into them she felt someone holding her right hand again.

Looking to the side she saw it was jungkook, and left it at that.

Instead she further leaned against his arm, and stayed like that.

A few people saw her leaning against him, but didn't mind it, but it was only when Rosé, a fellow flute player bent down to pick something up and saw their hands intertwined beneath the table, that she knew something was going on.

Didn't say a word at the time, though, because if someone said a word they would let go and then it would be super awkward.

But she was smiling the entire time.