6.

"Okay everyone let's go to the plane!" Someone announced as he saw the orchestra manager there instructing them with the help of the woman he met earlier.

Jisoo.

He soon came to know of the name of the conductor and manager of the orchestra as Jin, and that he and Jisoo were dating for a while now.

They were not a lot to older than them either, just 2 or three.

Their tickets were passed around as one soon came to Jungkook.

He held it as he saw his gate number and his seat number on there.

Along with the Korean air franchise logo that boldly took over the left corner of the small rectangular paper.

They had a lot of staff with them.

A makeup and stylist for Jennie, two managers, a conductor, three helpers.

The over all orchestra wasn't too big, but they had seasoned members who played with them.

They had 7 violinists, 2 cello players, 5 flute players, a few other instrumentalists as well.

The orchestra was happening.

He seemed to notice that the group started getting their things as they all checked in the bags they could and made their way to security.

Having instruments means a much longer security check as a whole, so those with huge instruments that couldn't be brought unless checked in,
The managers and conductors and such, and Jennie whose piano is always set by the event organisers, made it out first.

Jennie and her manager Jisoo had left to go get coffee for everyone since it would be a long flight while everyone made it out.

Jungkook also got out after his violin was reached out, and as the whole group made it they did a double check.

The procedures were quite hard and confusing in the end.

Soon two girls carrying multiple trays of coffee came into view as people got to helping them.

Jennie handed out coffee to some of the players around her, and when giving one to Jungkook she also slipped a small note.

"I'm glad you accepted the offer" it read and he unconsciously smiled.

She was talking with Taehyung as Lisa grabbed his hand and brought him over.

"I thought we should all be friends being the closest in age with everyone here" she said chirpily as Taehyung just chuckled.

"Yah what are you laughing at!" Lisa exclaimed smacking his arm.

"That's enough stop hitting the poor guy" Jungkook intervened as he stopped then.

"Yah who are you calling poor?!" Taehyung exclaimed half offended.

"Oh my god shut your dramatic ass up" Jennie said as Lisa gasped.

"She talked whoa" she said in amusement as Jennie quickly shut her mouth, but still a sly and slim smile was at her lips.

"Jennie Yah, good luck at your next competition" a fellow staff member called as her smile immediately disappeared.

She bowed to the member who wished her luck, but her small amount of happiness seemed to have gone away.

The others didn't notice but Jungkook did, he noticed how her mood changed when she was talked to about her main purpose of being here.

"Okay everyone let's go to our gate" another staff member called as everyone began moving again:

Lisa had seemed to start clinging to Jungkook a little more than the others, which he didn't mind since he thought it was just her being friendly.

They were in a conversation so he kept replying at the laughs she told him.

It was a cheery conversation as they grew closer.

He found out that she was the same age as him too, and that made their talks much more easy.

She was comfortably with him now, occasionally even smacking his arm, amusing him how she got them to become this close within a few minutes
.
He was glad however, that he had someone to talk to every now and then.

Lisa however started to grow more and more intrigued about Jungkook, and even blushed once when he commented on her makeup and outfit.

She turned her head making sure he didn't notice, but she was smiling always with him.

Did it take that less of time for her to grow such a quick liking for him?

Taehyung and Jennie on the other hand we're having easy and chill conversations.

They were even discussing the plans they had for their flight trip.

Jennie just shrugged when she was asked about hers.

"I'm just going to do whatever" is her response as they reached the gates and began boarding the large aircraft one by one.

She bowed slightly and politely at the air hostess who helped her board, who in response smiled at the how polite the petite girl was, and how pretty she looked coming to board a plane.

She sighed in relief as she finally reached her seat, a window as she requested so that she won't be talked to as mush.

Placing her briefcase that she carried underneath the seat in front of her, she buckled her seat belt and looked out at the country she was leaving for 6 months again.

She had been on tour so much now, that the country she grew up in started to feel less as home.

She was relieved her mother wasn't sick anymore so she wouldn't have to worry about her every minute of the day.

Soon a presence sat beside her as she looked to the side and saw Jungkook in the middle, and Lisa settling beside him.

She raised her eyebrow but decided to hit question them.

The flight time they were about to have was going to be 2 hours and 35 minutes.

She sighed knowing all she would hear would be the constant chatter between the two.

Jennie got her briefcase as soon as the flight took off, taking out the music sheets she would need for the opening night they were performing at.

Reading them she felt her eyes becoming drowsy as she was all too familiar with the notes she had memorised the post night.

Yet she stayed awake as she tuned out the noises coming out beside and behind her, as she focused on her sole purpose at that moment.

Getting the notes right.