11.

Serene piano rooms.

Quiet spaces.

That's how they should be.

And they should make you feel calm and at peace.

But Jennie was sitting in the room, late at 1 a.m, on the stool in front of the Fazioli piano, not doing anything.

The black and white keys just sat there, as her fingers didn't move an inch from her.

She felt the keys were taunting her, as ridiculous as it seemed.

The pressure was building up as she struggled to inhale oxygen to her lungs.

She felt suffocated again.

And trapped.

The music sheets were on the sheet stand, just sitting there.

The piece was memorised by her, she knew it note for note.

Yet why was she sitting here for the past 2 hours not playing anything?

The door was slightly creaked open, as it never fully closed.

The latch was broken, but the building manager had told her no one would be here at the time, so she trusted him.

Her eyes shut tightly in pain.

Physical pain, no.

But it's worse.

The torture of her mental pain,

Jungkook had been sent by Taehyung to check up on Jennie, as Taehyung had went to take a shower.

He agreed because it was honestly okay for him.

The hall was right across the street either way.

Jungkook slid on his black converse shoes, as he grabbed a keycard and left, closing the door behind him.

He walked to the elevators as he hit a button to go down, waiting for the metal box to come up.

He looked to the ground as there was really not much to look at from there, just empty hall ways.

I mean who would be roaming outside at past midnight, oh wait, him.

The small ding erupted from the side as the doors opened and he went down.

Passing by the night streets, he saw how the night lights kept flickering.

There were closed stores by the sides, and even a violin shop nearby, which he should visit to tighten his bow strings soon.

Soon the dimly lit building of the music hall appeared as he went in.

The hall was on the ground and second floors, and the rehearsal rooms were upstairs.

So he took another elevator, this time which had a mirror inside.

As he reached the floor we was opened to pure darkness.

The hallway lights were off, as it seemed no one was here.

"Aish is she even still here?" He lowly muttered to himself but the answer came when he saw the slightest bit of light peering through the small peep of an opened door.

He knew he found the right one as there were no other rooms that were lit.

But what confused him was the complete silence.

He walked towards the door, very quietly as his footsteps were measured, to be silent.

As he reached, he peaked through the small opening to find the girl he was looking for, sitting there, in front of the piano.

He was relieved for a moment, but that vanished as soon as he saw her actions.

He hands were coiled into fists as they rested on top of her knees.

She had her eyes shut, and she wasn't playing, but crying.

She was breathing deeply, as she sat there.

Not playing the piano one bit.

Suddenly she looked at the sheets as she tried lifting her fingers to play, which he noticed were shaking.

He wanted to go in there, but he was stood still as he watched her.

As she tried to hit one of the keys, her expression flinched again, as she groaned frustratedly and threw the papers to the side while standing up.

Then she walked two steps, but stopped immediately as she fell to the floor crouching.

Then he knew it was time to intervene.

She seemed to be going mad, and he didn't know what was happening.

He had never, ever seen her like this.

She always seemed so calm and collected, that he didn't know what was happening.

He walks in silently, as he observed her, holding her head in her hands.

He gently placed his palm on her shoulder.

"Jennie..." he called her name as she went completely stiff.

She definitely didn't expect his voice here.

Her head slowly rises as she looked back at him, and her glassy eyes were in his view.

"Jungkook.." she said as she immediately got up and looked down.

He was towering over her 5'3 frame as he watched her.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked as he was confused at her stuttering.

She had never stuttered before.

At all.

and that's when he knew something was wrong.

"Let's go back" he said as he softly smiled at her and began picking up her sheets.

Jennie cursed herself mentally for him seeing her like that.

"Just do-"

"Don't tell anyone? It's between you and me, no one else" he assured her as he got all the stacked papers and softly placed a palm on her back.

"Come on, you must have had a long day, let's go" he said as she did nothing but blankly followed put.

They reached the hotel as they went up the floors.

The minute Jennie had stepped in the elevator earlier, she had hit her floor, and waited for Jungkook to do the same.

But he didn't, he was just standing there behind her as he waited for the elevator to reach her floor.

"Aren't you going to your floor?" She asked confused.

"I'll drop these there first in your room then go, don't worry" he said as Jennie was confused.

"I can carry my sheets" she said as she Began reaching for them but he stopped her.

"I never said you couldn't, but I'm going to drop them either way." He said firmly and Jennie could protest further as they reached the floor.

He stepped out carrying the sheets as he looked back facing her, who was still absentmindedly in the elevator.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked as she immediately snapped out of her senses.

He nodded once again in the direction of her room as she sighed stepping out.

He smiled as he decided to follow her, as she walked forward, to her own room, pulling out the only key.