8.

Everyone had reached the venue for the performance as they got off the bus.

They started looking over the chair requirements and where they would be sitting for the performance.

Jungkook got his seat which is towards the right a little where the other violinists were as well.

Everyone stood in their places for now as there were no chairs but the instruments in front was quite tall.

Due to the piano being right in the centre the orchestra needed to be put on a platform so they could be seen, and that was a little more trickle because
Of the heavy instruments needed to be balanced out.

It took almost an hour for every thing to be set and done, as Jisoo took a picture and people starting dispersing out of their places and filing out the concert hall.

Jungkook was the last to leave out of the orchestra but he stayed behind and saw Jennie still there as she faced the audience.

He didn't know what it was but he stayed put near the door and out fo distance as he saw her standing there.

She apparently told everyone that she would come later taking a cab, and they agreed.

She stood taking a few deep breaths, before they turned heavier.

She was holding the pianos frame as one of her hands rose to her chest, as she was heaving heavy inhalation's and exhalations.

She seemed distraught to him, for some reason, and he wanted to go up to her and to confront her, but her couldn't as that wasn't his place.

Yet why did he feel so compelled towards her, as if he wanted to be there to observe and comfort her.

He was about to step foot inside by opening the door when his name was called.

Lisa stood there motioning him to come.

"Everyone's waiting for you" she said as she walked closer and he nodded.

"Yeah sorry I was just.." he began but paused knowing he was spying in Jennie and shouldn't be talking of what he saw.

"... looking at the hall once more" he continued as Lisa seemingly believed him and nodded.

Jungkook gave a small smile as he began walking, and Lisa followed, not before looking looking into the hall herself to find the presence he was looking at this whole time.

She followed behind him however as they both reached the bus and boarded it.

The bus ride was silent with everyone already exhausted.

It was nearing nightfall as they reached the familiar building and got their room keys.

They would be in Tokyo, Japan for 3 days, before flying out again and again.

The same schedule all over again.

He took his room assignment as he looked for us.

Lisa was on the floor below him so he bid goodbye to her on the elevator itself, before he reached his own and got searching.

1402.

"1407,1406,1405,1404,1403,1401? No I missed it. Aha-1402" he said finding the room as he scanned the key card to here the familiar blip sound it made.

It was a very small room and he there were twin beds in it.

He seemingly was sharing it with someone, who would be his roommate for the next 6 months he would be on tour.

He sat there waiting as he looked around and found a modest room.

Spotting the bathroom he decided to take a quick shower and freshen up being all tired, and so he went inside to do.

The warm water started as he stepped into the shower and the small bathing cubicle was instantly filled of steam and layers of moisture formed on the glass.

He stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist before realising he left his clothes outside.

Cursing to himself he slowly opened the door stepping one foot out.

As he stepped out again he spotted his clothes on the bed, hit right after another presence in the room who had their back facing towards them.

The steam from the room was instantly let out as it came into the bedroom slightly as the other person turned around.

"Oh Jungkook ah" they said spotting the person.

"Hyung? Are you my roommate?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded.

"Yep. Also, damn man those abs " the elder teased wiggling his eyebrows at the younger whose cheeks tinted pink.

He just rolled his eyes before grabbing his clothes and going back into the bathroom to change into them.

A moment later he stepped out as he ran his fingers through his now messy and wet hair coming out, only to be met with another figure in the room.

"Oh Jennie-ssi" Jungkook said startled at the female lounging on taehyungs bed talking with him.

Jennie spotted him and awkwardly scratched her nape not knowing what to say.

"Yah Yah. If you're going to call each other respectfully this boundary is never going to break. Jungkook meet Jennie, call her Jennie. Jennie meet Jungkook, call him Jungkook. Not ssi or whatever" Taehyung replied for the both of them who sat there completely awkward.

"T-"

"Shut up jen I'm not letting you protest this time" Taehyung said glaring at the girl who just glared back.

Not going to lie, she can be scary.

"Jennie-ssi, is that okay with you?" Jungkook asked her instead of just blankly listening to Taehyung.

Jennie momentarily stopped her glaring session with Taehyung, which she easily won as he became a lot more jittery now and faced Jungkook.

She heard his question and so she answered it making taehyungs jenkook heart squeal like that of a tiny teenage high school girl.

"Yes" she said as Jungkook smiled.

"Jennie"

He said the Name as he smiled at her and Jennie looked away nervous and shy.

The name rolled of his tongue as he liked the feeling of calling her with familiarity.

She did feel a lot more approachable now and so unexpectedly he made the next move.

"Okay then Jennie, let's be friends now" he said smiling at her who momentarily smiled back but then turned away shy again, as Taehyung was the only excited one looking between the two smiling widely.

"I better get going and let you two rest. Good night tae and... Jungkook"