5.

"And that's done" Jungkook said as he loaded the last suitcase into one of the buses thats taking them all to the airport.

Having a huge choir group meant using buses, so here he was, loading his suitcases that were huge into the buses storage outside then taking his violin and loading it onto the bag rack on the top of his seat.

He had to take a cab and rush to the De Capo area, as they all were instructed to meet there.

Since he only got the news yesterday he was in full panic of packing.

And after he learnt from Jisoo that Jennie was the one who recommended him, he immediately went to the café, only to see that she was gone.

After that he bid goodbye to his friends for almost an hour, him being the popular senior he is.

You could tell most of the girls were experiencing their dramatic hearts shattering at the site of their heart throb vanishing for the rest of their year.

The whole day he was running around getting his things, bidding farewell to those who he needed to and now, the next day evening, here he was on the bus.

He sat at his seat at the window before a presence sat next to him.

"Hey newbie" a guy who seemed a year older than him greeted him.

Jungkook bowed in greeting as a form of respect to the elder who just laughed at him being oh so formal.

"Yah don't do that. Just call me Hyung. We're stuck for the next 6 months either way. I'm Kim Taehyung, you can just call me Tae hyung if you want to" the older said out of greeting as Jungkook smiled at the friendly atmosphere.

"Jeon Jungkook" he smiled greeting as well.

"So how does it feel joining joining a travelling orchestra?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook smiled.

"It feels different. Especially being in a moving one I'd say" the younger replied as he turned facing him.

"Yeah well that's true. But we meet a lot of important people in this orchestra since we play for Jennie a lot. You my man are one of the most important replacements as we don't have a lead violin player. And if you're wondering what we do when she competes? We still play, just without her for a concert. So we're never jobless." Taehyung said to Jungkook who nodded syncing the information in.

"Have you played with Jennie-ssi before?" Jungkook asked seeing he referred to her informally.

"Yeah I have. But not everyone here has. This is a new orchestra so don't feel out of place. It often happens in travelling groups, having a temporary orchestra group. But I've played a few times for and with her as an accompanist, being a flute player. We're friends, sort of. She doesn't really open up to us but she's always nice. I played in her first concert" the elder tells the eager latter who absorbed the statements he gave him.

"Yeah she's more on the quiet and cold side" another voice said from the front as she turned behind to the latter.

"Nice to meet you, Lisa" she said greeting.

The girl was blonde with bangs covering her forehead, yet it gave of a powerful and intimidating vibe. She still seemed friendly as you could see based on her smile.

She was really pretty, he could tell based on her features. He also could tell she wasn't Korean but that didn't bother him one bit.

"She's not cold, she's just introverted" Taehyung replied rolling his eyes at the latter.

"Man I've been with her a month before this, hasn't said a single word to me" Lisa replied as she was now fully facing the two.

"Have you tried to instigate conversation? At all?" Taehyung challenged looking at her further.

"Well no Bu-"

"Then there's your answer" Taehyung said sitting back in victory.

Jungkook just chuckled at the twos behaviour.

"You guys act like siblings" he said as they both just shrugged.

The bus started moving as it indicated they were leaving to incheon.

"Isn't Jennie coming?" Jungkook questioned noticing her presence was yet to board the bus.

"Ah she usually takes a separate van" Lisa clarified replying to him.

"Yeah, she gets motion sick very easily so buses are a Nono. Sometimes she rides with us though" Taehyung continued to answer the question.

The three kept up with their conversation until they reached the said airport.

By then Jungkook was given a full briefing on their schedule, including the fact that they would be going to Japan for the start of the tour, and that they had pulled some strings to continue in Hong Kong.

And from there they would reach other places.

Pulling into the airport, they got off as they started to get their belongings.

Jungkook was told earlier that since they were in a moving orchestra and they wouldn't be at a place for too long, he would only be permitted one suitcase, no matter the size, and one backpack, and an instrument.

So as he got off he got his silver metal suitcase and his backpack before continuing placing them on, and then finally slinging his black violin on his back.

He looked at the all too familiar airport, that he had been to many times before.

"Let's go" a voice said beside him as he looked and saw Taehyung.

He nodded as they both got their necessary documents and joined the group inside the building.

They had gotten many stares as it wasn't common for a large number to travel together like so, and so they had become quite an attraction.

Jungkook was starting to sweat and so he used his free hand to push his long front locks back, garnering lovesick sighs from girls around, which he was oblivious too.

I mean if you were at an airport and you saw a Jungkook and Taehyung travelling together, would you not be in awe as if you were looking at Greek gods? Well if you weren't I suggest you check your eyes.

Taehyung suddenly spotted a familiar presence making her way in as he walked to her and gave her a tight hug.

Jennie crinkled her nose in disgust of the tight display of affection and moved her head away.

He just chuckled at her and gave the miniature sized latter a pat on her head as she looked so cute.

Jungkook spotted her as Jennie looked at him a moment in recognition.

They were about to spend the next 6 months together.

Here's to that*sarcastic*