13.

Jennie was busy the whole day the next day.

Morning, rehearsals.

Lunch? With a renowned pianist from Spain.

After that? Rehearsals again.

And then she had to go to the competition, which lasted 3 hours.

Of course she won, she won that gold trophy like always, and after that; there was an after party where she had met many respectable pianists.

Most pianists would be thrilled at this.

But she hated it.

She hated social events, she hated meeting all these people who only wanted to improve their social reputation then actually care about her piano playing, and she hated the whole competitions.

Why does she do it?

She has nothing else to do.

Her quitting would mean no income.

She was far too young right now to even be qualified to get a professional
Degree.

She had to keep
Living this life style until the next year, when she could take the diploma examination.

Yet she's still
Work until maybe her thirties like this, because that's when most pianists lose their prime time.

And she couldn't wait.

Because once she reaches that, she would start teaching rather, and then she would maybe once in a while record a few music pieces and upload them here and there, free of judgement.

Just a few more years, would she endure this torture.

Either way, after the long night of signing copies and drinking champagne with random people, she finally stepped in the lobby of her hotel.

Her black heels clicked against the floor as her exhausted state walked in.

She had skipped both lunch and breakfast that morning, and she was starving.

She headed straight to the restaurant, as she found that they were still serving.

She bowed to the receptionist as she entered, and she went to a table and sat down, by herself, as she looked out the big glass that showed the streets.

She didn't know what she was observing, she just was.

A waiter soon came as she ordered whatever was on the menu, starving and she wasn't very picky right now.

She had ordered paella, and contemplated with herself if she had really wanted to eat more.

Leaning against the seat she sighed, her eyes closed, with exhaustion.

The whole orchestra was having their last dinner in Spain together in the restaurant.

They didn't make a reservation, but they didn't really need to as it would mainly be empty.

Walking downstairs they found a big table as they sat down, each seat for seat.

Jungkook and Lisa had ended up next to each other with Taehyung across them, and the rest sitting down.

They ordered a variety of dishes as they sat waiting.

While sitting down, Lisa had looked back and already spotted Jennie, but she chose not to mention it.

It's not that Lisa hated Jennie, she just disliked her.

She didn't want Jennie to be the star of the show again, as many times as she'd seen it.

Jennie was an automatic attention catcher, everyone always turned to her when she walked by.

And right now, she was in the perfect place and didn't want that to happen again.

But to her dismay, someone else also noticed her a few minutes after her.

"Isn't that Jennie-ssi?" One of the cello players asked as he spotted her, looking out the window.

At her name both Taehyung and Jungkook immediately turned to the direction pointed, and indeed there she was, Jennie, sitting there.

The street lights outside casted against her own smooth skin, making her look ethereal.

That's what most would have noticed, but what , Jungkook had noticed was the visible exhaustion.

"Should we...invite her?" Another had asked as the latter had faced her.

"She does seem kinda lonely" the same cellist continued on as he glanced at her again.

"No!" Lisa immediately exclaimed as all eyes turned her way, and she opened her mouth realising what she had just done.

"I mean, like, she would, she would want some privacy right? Maybe?" Lisa said desperately trying to save herself as Taehyung shrugged.

"Nah, she hates being alone. She only does it because she has no one to spend time with" he said as the others looked at her with saddened eyes.

"Let's invite her then" Jungkook said as Lisa
Wanted to protest, but couldn't as everyone agreed.

Instead she sat back in her seat, infuriated at that.

"Jennie ssi!"
Someone had called as Jennie's ears perked up.

She looked around for the source of the voice but paused as she found the table of musicians sitting at one table eating together.

She pulled her hands on her lap and bowed to them as she didn't know what was happening.

"Come join us!" Nayeon, trumpet player called to her as Jennie waved her hands declining.

She couldn't say anything cause then she would have to shout, and she is way to shy to do that with all the people, staff, around.

Her food had been served earlier and she was in the process of downing it as well.

She declined politely despite their attempts of asking her to come over, as Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up.

He approached her and took her food as she looked at him confused.

"Yah what are you doing?!" She cursed as he just shrugged.

"I'm not taking no, join us" he said before walking over and Jennie was rendered speechless, and she had no choice but to follow.

"Here" another voice called as she peered from beside Taehyung to see it was jungkook, opening the spot on his other side, for her to sit.

She wanted to say no but it was too late, as that was the only open seat, and the others were there as well.

She just quietly sat down.

And the thought of Jungkook still not being bothered and completely fine with what happened the night before irked her, as she just put another piece of paella in her mouth, but paused as a clarinet player called her.

"Just feel free to eat anything Jennie" she said as Jennie bowed.

Taehyung smacked her rolling his eyes at him.

"Stop being so
Formal every where, losen up" He said as Jennie rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh shut up jack ass" she said as everyone was amused of her double personality.

"How dare you, shut up!" He exclaimed as he faked hurt.

She didn't take that as fake though.

"If you don't want to hear me, just close your ears"

"Ya- you! I'll kill you one day"

"Why? Is it because I'm saying things you aren't smart enough to understand?"

"Hey I'm the one who actually finished college, unlike you 2nd year drop out"

"When I see your face Tae, there's not a thing I'd change, except for the direction I'm walking in"

"Please, like anyone would swerve on me"

"Roses are red, violets are blue. I have five fingers, the middle one is for you"