7.

Jungkook saw that Jennie was sitting beside him the moment he settled down.

Lisa sat next to him as well, wary of Jennie a little.

To be fair Lisa was always a little intimated by the girl, unbeknownst the latter's knowledge.

Of course she was.

Jennie was petite and small, making everyone want to take care of her no matter her hatred of public affection.

She was pretty and quite talented, and now well known.

So for her to be wary of what she does in front of her was normal.

Lisa never felt that Jennie was rude with her, she just felt unfamiliar to the girl she works with.

She however tried to brush off those thoughts as she saw who the other person next to her was.

Jungkook.

Now to Lisa Jungkook felt like a familiar presence she wanted to be around.

He was her age more or less, and was the only one she was comfortable to be around.

She smiled as she saw him and he returned it with his bunny smile back, showing off his perfectly white teeth.

After the flight had taken off, Jungkook had watched how Jennie kept dosing in and out as she was reading her music sheets.

He saw the piece and figured out it was the one they were assigned to play the next day.

He had kept in small talk with Lisa as he was doing his own thing as well, watching a movie.

He froze however when he felt a head fall onto his forearm.

He looked to his right to see Jennie's head slightly hit it as she was drowsy.

His arm went to support her head as he brought it upon his own shoulder letting her rest.

Her fingers were still holding the pieces of paper,
Which he took and held for her, letting her sleep peacefully.

He didn't know why he did what he did, he just felt the need to.

He unconsciously smiled as he watched her sleep.

Her dark circles were lightly visible no matter she tried to hide it with a little bit of concealer, seemingly the only makeup she was seen wearing.

Her lips parted a little as she was asleep, as her brunette locked brushed over her closed cat like eyes, which were now peacefully shut.

He used his own fingers to slightly brush those locks of her own hair out of her face and behind her ears.

Her cheek was rested against his shoulder bone, so when she subconsciously adjusted herself to be more comfortable in her sleep, her head came higher.

All through this Jungkook's heart was beating a little quicker.

He didn't know why he did this but he just did.

Beside him however, Lisa was a little unhappy with his actions.

She knew she had no right to be jealous or whatever she was feeling, but she couldn't help it.

How he smiled at her, and how she rested her head against his shoulder.

She brushed those thoughts off as much as she could, trying to convince herself he was only being friendly, but she couldn't.

Taehyung who was in a visible distance of the pair also saw this and couldn't help but sneakily take a picture and labeled the folder he put the picture under.

"Pictures until jenkook happens"

The plane soon was briefed about the landing by the intercom that announced so, and Jennie woke up due to the noise.

She got her head up as she rubbed her eyes , and then realised the position she was in and apologised profusely to Jungkook who assured her it was okay.

She nodded before packing up her papers in her leather briefcase she had received as a gift, and then sitting straight preparing for landing.

The passengers hit the impact as the plane landed, the wheels making contact with the runways ground.

Everyone stretched the minute they could as they started getting off the plane at the Tokyo airport.

Jennie was right behind Jungkook as she was beside him, and he made sure not to accidentally hit her with his violin or elbow.

As they made it off the plane runway and into the actual airport, the whole crew regrouped together.

Jisoo handed Jennie what seemed to be a motion sickness pill as the said girl downed it with water.

"All right everyone let's proceed to belt 4 for our packages" Jin announced sounding to the crew as they all replied with their own forms of understanding as they walked together to the mentioned belt.

The bags came one by one as each member started gathering their own bags.

Everyone had one suitcase on them, so it took a while for each and every bag to come towards them.

Jennie's bag arrived as Taehyung took it for her, seeing how it was almost too big for her.

Jennie silently thanked him as the two walked to the rest of the group.

"Are they dating?" Jungkook asked Lisa looking at how comfortable the two were together, as Jennie even rested her head on his forearm in tiredness.

"No, but shes only been able to get close with him so they don't mind being close. They're basically like siblings sometimes" another member replied instead of Lisa since she was also new and didn't know too much.

"All right everyone let's head to the venue to check it out, and then the hotel before coming back to the venue tomorrow for rehearsals, sound good?" Jin announced as everyone chorused replied of approval throughout the gate.

The whole group moved forward in an uncoordinated mess as they finally reached the bus that's taking them.

Jennie also got onto the bus this time as she sat in the seat in front of Jungkook and Lisa with Taehyung, as the two got into a conversation about their last trip to Tokyo, and with a few minutes even included both Jungkook and Lisa telling them of their own adventures to the place.

Well Taehyung more as Jennie just agreed with whatever he said.

That's how their bus ride went.