16.

After sitting there for a while Jennie started shivering.

It was a cold night, and her dress was barely thick enough to support her.

She spotted the bonfire and told Taehyung she would be there before leaving.

Jungkook had gone upstairs earlier to take a phone call from his family.

She got up leaving as her heels were clicking against the floor.

It really confused her how they didn't hear her earlier, I mean to be fairly honest she was quite loud, her heels at least, maybe they were just too absorbed in their own world to have noticed her.

Seeing the bonfire ahead she grabbed a blanket, from on of the stacks offered by the small restaurant, before sitting on the floor in front of it.

Putting her palms out she smiled at three feeling of the heat warming her fingers up, then got a few jitters at the sudden change.

The heat and the comfort she got from the blanket felt nice, as they warmed her from the cold night.

She made sure to sit a safe distance, not wanting to catch on fire that night, as she sat balled up in front it, her back hunched over her knees, which she rested her face on.

Soon however the blanket was lifted from the comfort of her shoulders as it was shared by the person next to her.

He put the blanket around himself and her, After sitting on the floor next to her as well.

She didn't complain as she saw who it is but rather still focused on the fire.

He pulled her closer, as his hand now was on the left of her, as he made her rest her own head on his shoulder.

She complied as she was instantly drawn by his warmth, and found herself in a comfortable position, as he played with her fingers on one of her hands.

Rosé clicked a picture as the couple was too busy to notice, before heading over to Taehyung who she found out was a big fan of the two.

"What time is the flight tomorrow" Jennie mumbled as she snuggled into his arm.

"I think 7, but we have to be there by 5:30 because of security" he replied as she nodded.

"It's already late, let's go to the rooms and sleep" Jennie said as Jungkook nodded, the two got
Of each other as he stretched and they decided to bid goodbye to the scattered group.

Jennie wasn't even walking straight, completely drunk, and Jungkook, Jungkook was just not acting Jungkook.

They walked into Jennie's room as she sighed plopping down into one of the cushiony chairs in the side of the room, just beside the window whose blinds were closed shut to prevent the sunlights cascading in the mornings.

Jungkook just sat on the foot of the bed, looking at her.

"What?" She asked confused by his locked gaze on her.

He instead just tilted his head looking even more intently at her in response.

Now self conscious, she began touching her face and fixing her hair.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked yet to be met with no response again.

"Jungkook?" She asked as she waved her hand in front of him, but quickly froze as he stood up and stalked towards her, holding her wrist of the hand that she was waving in one hand, while the other stood supporting him on the other arm of the chair.

His tall frame was hunched over, as his right leg stood in front to balance out his height.

Jennie stood shocked as she barely muttered out a few words, as softly as a whisper by her nervous stance.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She asked as he just leaned closer, letting go of her wrist as he gripped her face, his hand right below her ear as his thumb brushed her cheek, which was tinted red due to the alcohol intoxicating her and the blush.

Moving in, his eyes began closing, as he Angled her face for his ease.

Soon enough, her lips met his soft ones in contact, as he was kissing her.

For the second time, this was her second kiss.

He moved further, leaning as her back came in contact with the back of the chair, and her eyes fluttered shut, kissing him back.

Her right hand also rose this time to be placed softly at the side of his neck, as she pulled him closer.

The kiss was soft, slow yet sweet, as they savoured the moment.

She was intoxicated by him, and so was he.

They were like each other's craving, weakness and addiction.

His scent filled her as she could smell the faint remains of his cologne that came from his grey t shirt, the omnia paraiba, which was not as strong as normal colognes, given his sensitivity to them.

Not that she minded.

He pulled apart after a moment, resting his face in the side of her own, as his chin was on her shoulder.

They were not on their right minds for sure, but they both knew in their hearts they wouldn't come to regret it.

He kissed her cheek after a moment, slowly placing kisses going down to her jawline.

He then paused again, looking into her eyes, smiling at her genuinely.

"I think.... I think I love you"

Just as he said those words her whole world paused yet again.

She was affected, in the right way as she inhaled a deep breath, which only further filled him of her scent, given the close proximity.

She looked back at him with the same genuine look flooding her brown cat like eyes.

"I think I love you too"