17.

She didn't know how she got to where she was right now, or what happened the night before.

But here she was, laying in the embrace of none other than Jeon Jungkook, early morning.

Looking down she thanked god she was fully clothed as she saw her dress still on,
Yet her hair and makeup were a mess.

Right next to her, the man whom she was laying with, was sleeping peacefully.

His pink lips were slightly parted as parts of his hair slightly covered his eyes.

Her free hand reached out as she softly used her fingers to brush them out.

The sun never rose as no light entered their room, her room, seeing it was four a.m and she was awoken by her alarm.

They had to leave in 45 minutes to make it to the airport in time, yet here she was still in bed.

As she was thinking, memories of the night before started to enter her mind.

Starting from joining the crew at the dinner, then the bonfire, walking up to her room, her chair..

But that's it.

That's all she remembered.

She remembered the two muttering a duo of confessions, but she had absolutely no idea how they ended up cuddling under the covers.

She didn't hate it, nor dislike it one bit, liking how his warmth radiated.

Smiling she found herself leaning closer, as she placed a small kiss on his forehead.

His eyes to her surprise instantly opened at that.

"I could get used to mornings like this" he said softly as his morning voice took over.

He leaned in to kiss her on this lips this time, but frowned as Jennie pulled back and placed her arm in front.

"Go brush first, the germs are disgusting" she said shaking her head as he rolled his eyes.

"Your disgusting"

"Are you sure about that?"

"No"

She laughed at his response before beginning to sit up right, but a pout laced her lips as he pulled her down, hugging her as he placed his Chin over
Her head.

"Let's stay like this for a while"

"Ani. Get up. We're going to miss our flight and you have to go back to your room" Jennie said firmly as she shook his, strong and heavy for some reason, arm off of her.

She got out of bed, managing to somehow before staring at him.

He stared back but sighed in defeat after a moment.

"All right fine, but you're sitting with me on the bus" he managed to squeak out as he began leaving.

"Also I'm sleeping in your bed from now on!" The little rascal yelled not giving her any time to reply as he dashed out.

She stood amused for a moment before shaking her head entering the bathroom.

"What an idiot"

Everyone started piling into the bus drowsily as most were half asleep.

It was around 5, in the morning and it would take them half an hour to drive there.

Jungkook had a tough time explaining to Taehyung of his whereabouts the previous night, not sure it would cause much difference as Taehyung had his mind set on what happened.

He instead just boarded the bus ignoring him, settling down in a seat.

Taehyung found one of his other friends as he sneakily left to go sit there.

Lisa soon boarded as well, as she spotted the spot beside Jungkook.

She smiled momentarily as she made her way to sit there, but stood troubled as Jungkook instead pulled Jennie, who was right in front of her beside him.

She sat in the seat behind the two as well, which irked her more as she saw him pulling her head to rest it on his own shoulder instead.

Jennie and Jungkook were sitting comfortably,
As Jennie smiled at the feeling.

She decided to be bold as her hand went and grabbed his own, hugging it.

Jungkook just smiled at her action, and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

The others who saw this were shocked to say the least.

Firstly Jennie showing and being comfortable receiving attention is an almost never happening sight, secondly her and Jungkook were acting like a full couple.

They didn't mention a thing about dating before.

They were both talking in hushed whispers as they didn't feel like talking.

"Everyone thinks we're dating now" Jennie muttered silently as he looked at her smiling.

"Aren't we though?" He says as Jennie looked up quizzically.

"We are?"

"I mean, we've kissed, slept together, and now look at us" he says as he brushed a strand of hair From her eyes.

"I guess so" Jennie replied slightly red at the mention of dating.

A couple.

That sounded nice.

"I know you don't like grand gestures at all.."
He started as Jennie waited for him to continue, giving a slight hm in approval.

"So, what do you say, will you be my girl friend?" He asked as Jennie suddenly moved looking at him.

"Suddenly?" She asked as he nodded.

She smiled for a slight moment, before nodding and going back into his embrace.

This was honestly all she wanted.

Just some sort of confirmation, no grand gestures nothing.

Jungkook smiled at her approval, as he gave her a small peck on her lips.

She just smiled before pulling him in again, for a slightly longer kiss, as she could slightly taste the minty taste of the toothpaste he used earlier.

She pulled away in satisfaction.

Meanwhile everyone else was startled and definitely dazed on what was happening.

They surely did not see this coming one bit.

Yet it did come.

And sweet as ever.

And she was happy that it did come, as she found herself in admiration of him.

He in general, made her feel things.

And for the starter, he made her happy.