14.

The days started passing by as fast as they came, as now it was already their second month into the tour.

Jungkook kept lingering around Jennie, making Jennie seriously question her own feeling towards the guy.

He would act completely different when alone with her, and different when others were around.

Who knew a guy like him would secretly be clingy.

After the kiss, she had always felt her insides bubble when around with him.

She felt giddy, and actually smiled when she was alone with him.

Her walls were gone around him, as for the others?

Let's just say they have no idea.

He started visiting her more, as they started eating together more.

The orchestra knew they got closer, as they'd frequently go out exploring together out in the city, but not to the extent where they'd spend time in Jennie's hotel room.

Well of course the fan club president of jenkook did, As he shared the hotel room with Jungkook.

Yes yes we are talking of Taehyung.

Man has been getting free entertainment this whole trip.

If you're wondering about intimate action, like the kiss per say, there were none.

He hadn't kissed her again, instead boldly told her that he would make sure she would be sure of her feelings before he did something.

But that didn't stop him from flirting his ass off.

Right now Jungkook and Jennie were in her room, eating ramen.

She had definitely started feeling happier now.

She didn't feel as trapped anymore, and he had become her venting source.

It felt nice, to open up to someone who would understand for you.

She was starting to feel happiness again, a type she had never once felt before she met him.

Jungkook had also seen more versions of Jennie since she started opening herself more, and he couldn't stop himself from loving each one.

She was addictive, intoxicating.

Every side of her was beautiful to him.

She amazed him, everytime.

Her genuine smile would light up the room, and her laughs were music to his ears, ironically enough.

She was like a never ending pit.

Once you fall in, you can never go out, you just keep falling further and further.

He smiled as he watched her confused face looking at the show.

She was clearly disturbed by the context of what was happening, as the scene was way to cheesy for her.

Just as he was about to say something, his cell phone rang.

Looking away to divert his eyes, the caller ID was shown.

"I'll be back in a minute" he said to Jennie who nodded turning to him a moment.

Stepping outside, he picked up the call, only to be met with the familiar melodious voice.

"Hi mom"
He greeted his mother who was speaking.

"Ahh Kook-ah, I saw you on TV yesterday" her voice rang out as he chuckled.

"Really? Was I as handsome as I think?"

"Ani. Not at all. You're much more handsome in real life"

"Aish ma. You know just how to flatter me"

"I know I know. Ah you've been away so long I miss you and those bunny teeth of yours"

"I know. I miss you too. How's dad and Duri?" He asked referring to the busy body and his Labrador that he had.

"Duri is good, she's very active. You're dad is probably looking after her and then leaving to the office in a bit" she replied making him chuckle.

"I think dad doesn't miss me, rather replaced me with Duri"

"Oh that old guy? He's been whining to bring you back almost every day. I almost want to live in a hotel room for the next four months" his mother said groaning as he laughed.

"Also Jungkook-ah, I needed to talk to you about something.." she said as Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"Well you know you're graduating next year, and after you do you're going to do music for a few years right?" She asked as Jungkook replied.

"Hmm yeah. Maybe do a few tours and what not before I take over your shares and probably will go into a producing job or agency related job, while jina will take dads offices"
He said referring to his older sister doing dentistry.

"Right.. but well, you're growing older now, and you know I respect you having privacy and all, but you need to start looking for girlfriends. You're growing older and need to start thinking of marriage" she said as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Mom, I'm only 23"

"Yeah, but if you date someone I know you'll probably take at least a year or two before asking them to marry you. And you won't fine the one now, you'll date multiple girls first. So you should start now, because if you grow too old, no matter your looks no one will marry you. How about this, I have someone in mind, my friends daughter, Yumi, is 23 as well. She's also... single. Why don't I set you two up once you return? Or better yet why do-"

"Mom." He said interrupting her as she quieted down.

"I'm not going to go on a date with one of your daughters friends or anything" he said firmly as his mother only sighed.

"I know you're against your mom helping your love life, but at least give it a try? I al-"

"Mom let me finish. I will not go on a date with her, because well, I'm kind of already, I like someone" he said reducing his tone at the end preventing anyone from listening.

He stood outside Jennie's room leaning against a wall in the hallway scratching his nape awkwardly.

His mom audibly gasped before gushing.

"You do?! Does she like you back? Is she pretty, wait that doesn't matter you like someone!. Do I know her? Is she older or younger? Oh my god is she from the orchestra? What instrument do-"

"Mom mom calm down" he said chuckling as he heard his mother.

"Well tell me who it is and I will"

"Well you may not know her, but it's.... Jennie"

He whispered the last bit as she gasped again.

"Oh my gosh her? I love her. She's so pretty too. Aish my grandkid's will be so blessed with visuals"

"Mom!" He exclaimed his cheeks flushed red.

"Bring her to dinner the minute your back other wise your not allowed in the house!" She said in a sing song voice.

"Wait what?"
Jungkook said but it was no use as the call was already cut.

He just sighed rolling his eyes despite the small that played on his lips.

"Welcome to the family I guess, Jennie Kim."