32 - Tasty Bites

Matt found himself watching a movie with Jack and Rose. He smiled as the movie went on, wondering what it would be like to work on a movie. He's been wondering about movies and making them for a while.

He always wondered what it would be like.

Jack glanced at Matt and smiled. 

Matt took a deep breath.

When the movie ended, Matt, Jack and Rose headed back to Waverly Street.

Justin and Juliet were standing outside of the mechanic store and sub shop.

"... so I'm just gonna come right out with it," Juliet said.

"Okay," Justin said, smiling.

Matt lifted his water bottle up to his mouth to take a sip.

"My parents might be planning to drink their blood," Juliet said.

Matt spit the water out.

"What?!" Jack and Rose said.

"What?" Matt said, choking on his water.

"I love you too. I..." Justin stared at Juliet, realizing what he said and what she said. "You didn't say what I thought you were..."

"Now is not the time!" Matt exclaimed.

"Come on!" Juliet said. "Let's go tell your parents!"

The group rushed into Waverly Substation. 

They went upstairs to Harrison, Jerry and Theresa making dinner.

"Mom, Dad..." Justin said, "Juliet said she loved me."

"No, she didn't," Rose said. "Juliet's parents are planning to drink Alex's and Harper's blood!"

"Oh!"

"What?"

"Huh?" Harrison raised his eyebrows.

"Thank you! Someone who understands danger," Juliet said.

"Okay, now that they know that," Justin said to Juliet as she pulled him to the door, "can we talk about us?" 

"We can talk about it on the way," Juliet said.

They headed to the Late Nite Bite to stop Juliet's parents from drinking Alex's and Harper's blood.

"Alex! Harper!" Justin called as they ran down the stairs.

Alex had her neck exposed and Cindy looked like she was about to bite Alex's neck.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alex asked. "I'm in the middle of getting my company ID."

"Juliet, I kinda of fibbed about me and Justin," harper said.

"You know what? That can wait," Juliet snapped.

"Why?"

"Because those vampires are about to suck your blood," Matt said.

"What?!" Alex said shocked, sitting up properly.

"You're right, we can just talk about it later," Harper said.

"Is this true, Cindy?" Alex asked, looking up behind her at Juliet's mother.

"Yeah, well, kinda of, I mean..." she hesitated. "It's not so bad. It's just like a mosquito bite. And then all your blood is gone."

"Mom, Dad, you said you weren't gonna do this anymore," Juliet said. "Are we gonna have to move again?" 

"Again?" Jack said. "How many times has this happened?"

"Too many times," Juliet said.

"I know this embarrasses you, but unfortunately, it's who we are. We are vampires," her father reminded her. "We can't all have the incredible self - control that you have."