✉ • SPECIAL CHAPTER: Voicemail • ✉

[In short. This chapter are all the voicemails by a few characters sent to Homusubi Todoroki. What makes this chapter SPECIAL is that it's mostly made up of dialogue.]

❃.✮:▹• A few years later •◃:✮.❃

{{Opening a voicemail from Aizawa Shouta}}

"Ah. Moshi, moshi?

...

You know, it feels kinda weird giving my student a voice mail. Well! I got no choice either way...

How dare you not pick up my calls you troublesome kid.

Anyways... I heard that Homusubi Todoroki is living in Australia with her grandmother.

*chuckle*

I bet the weather feels nice there, huh?

Oh--

Do I sound too different?

Sorry... I just... LOOK. I have an exciting news to tell you:

...

...I'm a teacher in U.A. now.

Yep! Now more kids gets to call me sensei. Great! Hmm yeah... fuck.

So I don't want this to be long. Whatever you're facing now, just remember you're not alone. Take care and don't do anything stupid."

{{Opening a voicemail from Fuyumi Todoroki}}

"--Yeah I got it! I got it!-- oh come on, I'm not a geezer Natsuo!!!

Uhm... Oh sh--!

Everyone SHUSH! Please. I'm giving nee-san a message. Yeah, yeah, I know, you're already quiet Shoto I wasn't telling you to be silent. I was telling that to Natsuo.

*ehem* So-So you're pretty busy huh? Hehe

I heard you're working under granny's wings now... T-That's a good thing! Shoto is starting his training too! And Natsuo should be focusing on his studies INSTEAD OF PLAYING GAMES ALL NIGHT!

*ehem*

Well, knowing Grandma she's prettyyy scaryyy. And strict. Plus even more scary. So be careful around here-- oh-- oh no...

I'D BE DEAD IF SHE HEARS THIS VOICE MAIL.

I'm so sorry nee-san but I gotta go now before she decides to kill me. I'll send you another voicemail if I'm still alive!!! Byeeee!!!"

{{Opening a voicemail from Natsuo Todoroki}}

"I'm gonna start with 'hi, how are you' because I am a normal person. Trust me.

*flips a page*

I am doing fine if you wanted to ask. Shoto is beginning to socialize with us after you left home, so that's one of the many good things here. Fuyumi-nee-san takes care of us very well and I try to help her in the kitchen but she ends up kicking me out. Well it's not my fault if salt and sugar looks the same.