• 32 • Fate

Since I didn't have any drawing materials to create my impression of Homusubi Todoroki. Thankfully the app PitzMaker is here! The choices may be limited but there are no other apps like this! (I think)

I'm not sponsored though ;-;

Everyone, meet 12-year-old Homusubi Todoroki!

• • •

It has been a long time that passed since then. And now... I'm 12.

I thought nothing much would change, but many things did.

With the absence of my mother who's still in a coma, I willingly chose to act as the motherly figure of my four precious siblings. Dada is my sun. I, the flower about to bloom. Touya, Fuyumi, and Natsuo are growing flowers. Then Shoto as the baby sprout.

I needed to bloom faster so that I'll be able to give my siblings their needs. So when I entered middle school, I joined a cooking club! I'm afraid my siblings won't survive dada's cooking for long...

But I felt sad that I had to leave my best friend, Keigo Takami. Even if he's a few years behind me, I know he'll catch up soon. --It was our secret promise before I left school!-- But age doesn't matter when it comes to making connections, right?

And then... Here I am in the present time, making my way to the rooftop of my new school building. The breeze blew back my short hair. I'd rather cut my hair short, even though a few of my friends told me boys won't like that, I asked them do I need to cut my hair for boys? I mean... I just don't understand about this... love thing.

Anyway back to the main part, I'm on the first day of school. The sun was piping hot especially for me, who's already hot. Literally. But I didn't expect there'll be someone in this place too.

We were allowed to wear civilian clothes today, and he wore one. His back faced against me as he was taking a good look at the view of our P.E. school grounds. I noticed him flinch when he saw me in the corner of his eyes. The moment our eyes met, I felt like I was being sucked into his shimmering golden orbs, falling into darkness and reached my hand out.

It wasn't a dream nor a hallucination. My instincts asked me: is he a foe or an ally?

I tried to scream. But nothing came out. I tried to reach. But there was nothing to reach for. I tried to see it. But there was only darkness. So what I did was only... think... thinking of using my quirk against his.

 thinking of using my quirk against his