• 25 • Shoto Todoroki

• • •

That chilly night, the little rice ball was going through the closet of her father while he was sound asleep on his bed. This time, to prevent what happened in Rei's previous pregnancy, she stayed at the hospital since she was due any time this week. Homusubi finally saw what she was finding and held out a pair of sunglasses in the air before wearing them. She smiles confidently while looking at her reflection in the mirror, flashing a grin while posing in a cool way.

"What are you doing?"

Enji scoots her off of the ground and hanged her upside down while wearing a playful smile, making her let out small giggles. And she managed to catch the sunglasses in mid-air.

She clapped her hands together, the glasses in between it, and she closes her eyes, "I'm sorry, dada! I just wanted to try and copy a beautiful woman!"

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow while setting her down on the ground, "Who are you copying?"

"Wait." Homusubi ran out of the bedroom and didn't take long to return with a magazine in her hand. The little girl flips through the pages, fanning him with the beautiful smell of each page. She shows him a beautiful brunette woman, wearing a black leather jacket paired with black pants, and a pair of sunglasses as she sat on top of a sports bike with a pose.

"She looks so cool, doesn't she?! I want to be like her in the future!"

He chuckled, "But aren't you going to be a hero?"

She smiles widely and poses again, "A hero who rides cool bikes. Hehe!✨"

He scoffed with a smile, and ruffled her red hair, "You'll be one in the future. But for now, you--" He takes away the glasses, "--need--" hoisted her up into his arms, "--sleep." and settled her down on his bed, pulling up the bedsheets over them before he plants a kiss on her nose, "You hyperactive child."

Musubi smiles adorably while leaning her head on his chest. The little girl then looks up at him with ger big and innocent eyes, "What does hyperactive mean?"

"Full of energy."

"Is that a good thing?"

"... Of course. Now go to sleep, we'll visit mom tomorrow."

• • •

The four Todoroki siblings sat outside the delivery room where a high pitched screamed could be heard inside. They covered their ears with their hand as they closed their eyes until the screaming stopped. They opened their eyes again and look at each other nervously, sending a psychic message in their minds of what happened.

"Fuyumi-nee-san, is mama okay?" Natsuo lightly pulled the sleeves of his sister.

"I'm not sure Natsuo."She turns to her older brother, "Touya-nee?"

Touya shrugged and looked up at his big sister who was sticking her ear against the door, trying to hear what's on the other side. She could feel her heart skip a beat when she hears the faint cry of a baby, followed by footsteps and the door opening. The little girl stumbles forward with an 'eek!' as the rest of her siblings' gasps in shock. Thankfully, she was caught by the arms of their maid. They look up to see Ella's soft smile as she says, "Your mother fell asleep. Come, meet your new baby brother everyone."

They scurried like little pups, trying to get there first but in the end, they reached the crib at the same time. With wide, sparkling eyes, the siblings looked over the beautiful red and white-haired baby boy. Letting out a tiny 'woah' in admiration. At that moment, without having to think deeply about it, Homusubi's instincts screamed at her: