• 26 • Fire vs. Fire

I didn't have any memes to give you yet so have this cute cat instead.

• • •

"Choose. Your mother or your little brother?"

The little girl could feel her heartbeat accelerating as sweat forms on her forehead. She had no idea what to do at this point, they where talking hostage of two people she loves the most. Yet to make matters worse, they're making her choose one from the two. In these few seconds of nothing but the sound of fire, she didn't know what to do except think about her father.

Little did she know, Enji was just about to leave his house in a hurry. He just got back from work and had to change clothes to look a little more formal for a special event like this. Until something landed in front of his gates, coming from the sky, creating an explosion and a crater on the ground. The man jumps back, he furrowed his eyebrows with his eyes scanning around the clouds of dust.

A figure slowly rose from the ground and steps out of the fog. Revealing a knight wearing full armour that was in flames and wielding a burning sword.

Enji's eyes met its fierce gaze and glared in return, not backing down in a contest of death stares

Enji's eyes met its fierce gaze and glared in return, not backing down in a contest of death stares. Even with the long distance between them, he could feel the boiling temperature in the breeze that this 'knight' emitted, the air grew hotter and hotter as it closed the distance between them.

His eyes widen when the knight swung its weapon down at him, but he managed to roll to the side and dodge the heavy pounce. It pulled the sword from the ground and turned it's body towards him with a grimly gaze. It walks towards him again before starting to pick up the pace. Yelling as it swings a 3 combo attack in which Enji dodged them all with all his effort to try and avoid a hit.

'One land from that weapon is critical. It could slice a tree in half. But why? Why now? Is this villain connected to the labour of Rei?... Or maybe this is just a coincidence.'

Enji tisked as he blocks the 4th combo attack with his hands only, making sure he's not wounded while still having that strong grip, "I don't have time for you right now!"