• 33 • Faith

[A realized halfway through this story, it's is turning more like a book rather than scenarios... Is that fine?😂 I'm enjoying this more, honestly.]

• A few days later •

When Homusubi thought that meeting Tsuki and Rumi before was merely one coincidence, fate slapped her in the face. After their 'punishment', they returned to their classroom and found out they were assigned to seats that are beside each other. Then, if the teacher randomly picks a group of students for an activity, it'll always end up being the three of them. This resulted in these distinct trios being inseparable in merely just a span of a few days despite the differences.

"Let's go have lunch at the training grounds!" The bright sun shined with her million-dollar smile while leading her friends down the pathway through the school campus.

"Training grounds? But we're only allowed to go there when it's time for training." Rumi defended as her bunny ear twitched in confusion.

"UNLESS-" Homusubi flashed a playful grin while walking backwards to face them. Then posing as she holds up a thick authentic card, "-you have a special permit. With this, I can enter the practice room anytime I want, and can also bring only 2 limited people with me. What a coincidence, eh?"

"Hey, piggy. Where did you get that?" Tsuki finally spoke out of his silent demeanour. His nickname for her 'piggy' came from the Guinea Pig that he thinks resembled this sparkling human before him. Thankfully, Homusubi did not mind nor care for such small matters.

"Don't look at me like that." She pouted, "You can get this too when you pass a particular private exam. Which is to test how well you're disciplined with your manner and quirk!" She swiftly plays with the card, having it roll around her hand and wrist before snatching it mid-air, "I do believe you two can pass it with ease."

The blue-haired boy and the white-haired girl looked at each other with wide eyes. Exchanging thoughts with just a look, they nodded at each other in agreement.

"We'll give it a try." They said in unison.

Homusubi giggled before turning around again and starts to sprint down the way. Her two other friends catching up with her in no time. The reason why the three were able to bond because they had three things in common: one, they want to be a hero; two, they're individually strong; and three, they piqued each others' interest.

Arriving there, they changed into their simple yet custom suits that are just for them. The school mainly exists to train young people to be able to use the basics of their quirks. So training sites like these are necessary. Homusubi entered the training room filled with hay dummies, overlooked from a spectating room by her other peers through a glass panel.

Homusubi Todoroki's quirk: Hellflame. Inherited from her father: Hero Endeavor. The heat of her fire reaches up to 1200°C. Her current suit's purpose is to stabilize her body heat it's just a bodysuit, paired up with fingertip gloves so she'll only use her fingers for limited quirk use.

In just a flash of a second, all the 5 dummies were burning to ashes. She claps her hands together with a sigh, before looking up at the glass panel and smiled charmingly. Rumi and Tsuki mockingly looked at each other, as if they already knew that this was going to happen. By 'this', they meant that this'll be just playtime for their dear Homusubi.

Next up was Rumi Usagiyama, with her quirk being called: Rabbit. It allows her to have the abilities of the animal: fast legs, jump high and enhanced senses. Her current suit is light, allowing her to move freely yet it's scratch proof too. With the use of her quirk, she swiftly delivered a series of kicks to each of the dummies, throwing them back against the wall harshly that it destroyed into its tiny pieces.