• SEQUEL •

7 Years later

"Hey, Shoto! You've decided that you're going to U.A., huh?" Fuyumi asked with a genuine smile while leaning against the frame of the door.

"Yeah," He looks up at her from a picture monument of his late brother displayed on a table, "Why do you ask, nee-san?"

"You know, you can just go to a private school like dad wanted." She shrugs, "Are you sure about this?"

He nods before glancing at the side shyly while scratching his two-colored hair, then looked up at Touya's picture to see his reflection, "... I... want to be a hero... to protect the people I love."

His sister flinched before bursting into a fit of laughter, "Geez... You're starting to sound like Homusubi-nee-san!"

He grew quiet for a few seconds before coldly facing his homework again, "... She left home 7 years ago... and... Please... I don't want to talk about her."

"Oi, Shoto-kun, don't be like that to our sister! At least she still gives us a call, right?" A sheepish smile forms on her lips.

"Hmm," He opens his book with a hand while writing on the other, "I wonder what she's even doing that it takes her once a year to contact us?"

"... I-I'm not sure but... It might be important, she's already an adult with responsibilities," She defended, "We're talking about Homusubi-nee-san afterall. Hehe."

"Yeah..." He sighed then made his way out to leave and passes by her saying,

"I wonder if it's more important than family."

Following the book Child of Fire, comes a sequel where the story takes place the same time as Boku No Hero Academia. BUT with Shoto not acknowledging his amazing own sister!!! And now bigger issues are slowly rising like fire! How will the story turn out?!

See you in the next book, 'God Of Fire'!

MY THOUGHTS

Endeavor resembled my father in a million ways. Both were ambitious in their goals that they would sacrificing anything --even their family-- to try and achieve it. The amazing character reminds me of him and Shoto reminds me of myself.

Just like Enji wanting Shoto to surpass All Might, my father wanted me to top in school. But the intense pressure he gave me instead of love made me feel like he wasn't a good father at all.

Yet in the end, my father remains to be my father no matter what he did to me or my family. Just like what Enji is to Shoto.

I had fun and feel satisfied writing this book, in which I like to imagine to myself as what my father and I could've been. Maybe I had to do something as a daughter too.

But rest assured, we all know the story is not done yet! Thank you for being with me till the end of this book. See you next time for a new beginning!