𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The next morning.

The bright sun lit up Jongho's room. Sounds of birds chirping could be heard. It's calming.

Yeosang woke up from his sleep, fluttering his eyes open slowly. Trying to figure out what was going on and why the environment surrounding him felt different than usual.

The scent of this room is the smell of cherry blossom. A comforting, soft and sweet scent. Which was different than the scent Yeosang usually smells when he wakes up. Normally, he would wake up to the scent of vanilla. The normal sweet scent.

Then it hit him.

He slept at Jongho's house in Jongho's bed last night after being soaked due to the heavy rain.

He also realised that he forgot to inform his sister that he was at Jongho's house.

"Shit."

The boy frantically got up from the bed and ran outside to the open living room that was connected with the kitchen to see Jongho cooking quietly.

"Morning. Had a great sleep?" Jongho asked.

"Yeah... Why didn't you wake me up? You said that you'll wake me up once the rain ends."

"The rain stopped 2 hours ago. So I didn't see the need to wake you up."

"My sister's gonna kill me once I get home..."

"Don't you worry, I've informed her."

Yeosang looked at Jongho in shock.

"How? When? Where did you even get her number?"

"Your sister knows me and I know her. Almost everyone from the gang exchanged numbers with her since you're always with us. Plus she's like your second mom, any information, we must update to her too."

Yeosang hummed softly as he finished listening to Jongho's explanation.

"Where did you slept though last night?" The older asked making Jongho sigh.

The younger walked to the kitchen's counter and placed two plates of toasts amd scrambled eggs, calling Yeosang to eat.

"You're just filled with curiosity aren't you? I slept at the sofa."

"WHAT? You could just sleep right next to me... It's not like we've never slept in the same bed together before..." says the older, taking a bite of the crispy toast.

"How was I suppose to sleep in the bed when you were litterally in the middle of it? It's fine, plus I had to wait for your laundry and put it in the dryer. Sleeping in the living room was better, I don't have to walk around much."

"Sorry for troubling you..."

"Don't worry about it. I offered you to sleep in my bed after all. No need to be sorry."

Yeosang nodded as he understood then the two started eating their breakfast, leaving the plates clean after finishing it up.

He then went into the bathroom and washed his face along with brushing his teeth. After that, changing into his last night's clothes that is now all clean and dry.

"C'mon, I'll send you back home with the bicycle." Jongho offered but Yeosang refused.

"Actually, there's nothing for me to do at home... If you don't mind, I uh... Can I spend some time here? At least I have a friend to chat and play games with." Yeosang reasoned.