Chapter 1: The Crazy Princess' and The Innocent Prince's Tale

𝙷𝚎,𝚜 𝙰 𝙷𝚢𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑//𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚞𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚡 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝
-------------
♥️Ch 1 (song/노래): Are you bored yet by wallows♥️

Y/n's POV

Thursday 목요일 (mogyoil)— - -
Hopefully, I'm not too late. Please don't say I am. Feeling the cool air brushing against my s/c cheeks. I'm taken back at how I underestimated the nighttime weather. My arms are smothered in tiny bumps, which I'm unsure if it's from the subtle breeze, or the anticipation of seeing a certain person.

Maybe, I am unpunctual! No, I can't be—

Without registering how loud my footing had gotten, I was able to reach the place in a matter of seconds. Spotting a familiar sign plastered above the entrance to the building.

Bon Appétit

Luminous lighting is present within Bon Appétit as usual. It's not a shocker that they're utilizing their electricity. However, I don't care if they're open or closed because my main priority is a human, a person, a man, a boy.

My eyes begin to scan the environment closely, intently needing to hear his honey-coated voice. My lower body's pace eventually slowed down from something or most likely someone.

"I'm leaving now, noona!" A voice shouts within the Bon Appétit place. As a body appears between the threshold and the outside world. Their left arm immediately raises to make a swaying side-to-side gesture toward the people inside. Suddenly flashing closed eyes, and huge grins on their appearance.

Their smile is like the antidote to my insanity, their sweet gestures, or actions are the epitome of me wanting to live, so one day you... They, he, could do the same thing to me when he greets me in the mornings. "See you tomorrow!!" Another voice responded to his departure. As usual, it's a female. There's at least one girl and two guys, the utmost on this shift is four.

I would've been envious of her being befriended by him, but right now I'm not focused on her. His left foot steps out of the shop as the other one's inside. "Bye, old man~. I won fair and square." He announces, blatantly wanting the other person in the back to hear him.

As on cue, an older man's voice calls back: "I'm not an old man! Minjun, you're going to regret winning!" His rejoinder makes another nice action out of my boy.

His laugh.

His giggles are the things I've always wanted to cause him to do. His playful, unique laughter fills his proximity up in mirthfulness. Although other people in different countries would have thought something was wrong with him. As if he's constantly choking on something, or endeavoring to imitate a fish out of water.

The boy's named: Minjun. My baby, my soon-to-be husband, continues to have a benign smile on him. He moves his body directly towards the sidewalk. His callous hands rummage through his pockets in an attempt to search for something

Yanking the item out, he makes a satisfied hum, once he raises the found item in front of him. My baby flicked open the top case to his thing and grabbed the left piece to rest it inside his left ear.

Without realizing he had stopped to take his earbuds out, he starts strolling off, humming softly to his probably shuffled playlist.

I, on the other hand, follow his every movement from the: stopping of putting in his earbuds to him, commencing to ambling away. I'm just not the type to confront people, especially when it's dark time. It can leave him a bad impression of me, and he's going to think that I'm stalking him...