If Not Us, Then Who?

BWUNDA

December 31; 09:00 CAT

Jenna as Green Lantern was multiple feet in the air, out of the people below them' eyesight. Green Lantern having no idea what was happening on the ground she waits for Beast Boy's signal. Neither Spark nor Spirit had joined the team on this mission, as they both weren't needed. Spark quickly commented that they get a new teleporter, and the old one just gets thrown aside.

After being in the air for a moment, she's heard Beast Boy in her ear. "Outsiders, we're up."

Green Lantern's ring glowed as she starts to descend to the ground quickly. Green Lantern allowed the air to run through her hair as she rapidly flies down. When she neared the ground, she pulled herself upward that her feet were towards the ground and slowed down, placing her feet on the ground gently.

"The B.I.F will not be denied!" One of the masked attackers shouted as Kid Flash sped in next to Green Lantern.

"B.I.F?" Kid Flash questioned, placing his hand on his chin.

"Like Bif." Green Lantern said, right before arrows were shot at them. Kid Flash moved quickly, dodging the arrows. While the arrows bounced right off her suit. "Hey, look at that, arrow proof."

Kid Flash sped off, hitting the B.I.F agents, repeating the word Bif with each punch. "You guys are your own sound effects!"

Green Lantern stayed where she was as more B.I.F kept firing their crossbows at her. Green Lantern formed a medieval shield in front of her blocking the arrows from hitting her. Green Lantern noticed that Wonder Girl, El Dorado, and Angi had appeared in the fight. Angi and El Dorado's first appearance as the members of the Outsider.

Green Lantern created a large fist around her own as she punches the agents around her. She then uses her ring to blast the agents, right as Angi appeared right next to her.

"Hey." Angi greeted her casually. Green Lantern gave him a weird look. "How's it going?"

"You're not seriously trying to have a conversation while we're in the middle of a fight?" Green Lantern questioned him as they both blasted the agents away from them, knocking them out.

"Why not, Spark and Spirit do it all the time." Angi shrugs. Green Lantern raised her brow at her best friend's boyfriend. "I just wanted to thank you for the Christmas gifts. You didn't have to do all that."

"You're welcome, and I did it for Spark." Green Lantern used her ring to create a green rope wrapped around several B.I.F agents and threw them several feet. "And anyway, it was really a present for Spark, she said her gift from me to her, would just me buying you all that stuff. So it was still really all Spark.

Angi went to reply, but he was cut off by an explosion, "KID!"

Green Lantern's head snapped in the direction of the explosion, where she saw El Dorado's teleporting in and catching Kid Flash. Green Lantern ignoring Angi, took off rushing over to Kid Flash.

"KF!" Green Lantern landed right beside the two boys, kneeling down in front of them. "Are you okay?"

Kid Flash groaned, holding either side of his head, looking at Green Lantern. "Feeling a little moded. But with my accelerated healing, I'll be fine."

He gave them both a thumbs up with a smile. Green Lantern returned the smile, placing her hand on his knee confronting him. "Good."

Garth stood up the full way, who was knocked out before they arrived on the scene. His skin icon glowed, and the water behind him blocked an incoming arrow. The arrow flew towards G. Godfrey, and before it could hit him, a red blur of hand catch it, revealing the Flash had arrived on the scene.