You Should Be Honored, Dude

HAPPY HARBOR

October 31; 17:45 EDT

"Halloween's canceled," Dick said as he, Marie, Artemis, and Conner walked up to the teens on the patio. Marie was joining one of Dick's missions after putting it off for so long, finally taking the first step to recover and moving on from the deaths of Eiram and Wally. "Sorry, guys, but we're going to Greater Bialya, and we're going now. We have a solid lead on Tara Markov."

"Greater Bialya?" Marie whisper to Conner. "When did that happen?"

"I'm ready," Brion says as he burns off his face makeup for the Halloween party that he and the others were going to.

"So am I.," Violet says, placing her hand on Brion's shoulder. "Though I would prefer to change into my Halo clothes first."

"Sorry, Violet. I need you to stay here." Dick tells her, "In case Vic needs another Halo-cleanse."

"See? Maybe being a potentially murderous freak is not such a good thing after all." Victor says as he looks down.

"Hey, everyone has the potential of being a murderous freak," Marie tells the boy, assuredly. "I wouldn't be so down about it."

"But, but, Brion," Violet says as Brion walks away towards the mission group.

"He'll be all right." Dr. Jace assures her, she then looks back at Jefferson, "I'll watch over these two. Go save Tara."

Marie looked at the woman with confliction, she didn't trust Jace as far as she could throw her, well that isn't a good reference, since she could probably throw Dr. Jace pretty far if she put the effort and the power into throwing her. Marie trust Dr. Jace no more than the size of her pinky toe.

"Bio-ship time." Conner touches the bio-ship that was currently morphed into an RV, and it changes into its natural form.

"Good girl." Forager pets the ships as the group boards the ship, Marie being one of the first ones.

"Bio-ship!" Marie exclaims as she flies into the ship with glee. "It's been like three months since I've been inside of you! And I've missed you! I know I've been right outside, but it's just not the same!"

EARTH'S UPPER ATMOSPHERE

October 31; 21:46 UTC

"Using the rotation of the Earth, the Bio-Ship should reach Greater Bialya within the hour," Conner tells them as he flies the Bio-Ship.

"May Forager drive?" Forager asks, from in front of Marie. "Forager lives inside Bio-Ship. Forager and Bio-Ship have a good relationship."

"Kid, I'm not going to even start on how creepy that sounds," Marie spoke, leaning forward a bit

"Well, that great. But." Conner began to tell him, but before he could finish, Bio-Ship takes the controls away from Conner and formed them right in front of Forager. "Okay. Sure. You drive." Conner leaves back allowing Forager to take control.

"Good girl," Forager tells the Bio-Ship.

Marie raises a brow at Forager. "So we're not going to say anything on how weird that was?"

"What do we know and how do we know it?" Brion questioned Dick.

"What we know begins with these VR goggles manufactured by Gretchen Goode's World Studios." Dick began to explain as he holds a pair of Goode goggles. "A friend of ours, Garfield Logan, learned the hard way that the goggles were designed to test for the meta-gene. If the subject tests positive, subliminal messages begin to brainwash the potential meta-human, sending the subject to a specific location in the vicinity. These locations seem to be depots, trading posts for meta-teens. As we speak, the Justice League and the Team are sending squads to take down all these depots simultaneously. So one location can't tip off another. We're hitting the depot in Greater Bialya."