Stop Leaving Me On Read!

HAPPY HARBOR
August 05; 21:04 EDT

Jenna walked in between Forager and Marie as they walked out of M'gann and Conner's home with M'gann, Conner, and Artemis. Jenna refused to leave Forager's side as she walked to make sure that he was fully welcomed to Earth. Marie okayed it, as she has been wanting to spend time with Jenna without Alya or Hal, wanting to get to know the girl better. She also wanted Jenna to use the ring to scan

"But how will Forager speak to them?" Forager questioned them, as they were making their way over to Halo and Brion. "Forager does not speak human language. Oh... and Motherbox is not here to translate Forager's words."

"I downloaded our language into your brain," M'gann told him.

"Ms. Martian taught Ms. Martian's language to Forager?" Forager questioned.

"Everything but the pronouns, apparently." Conner raised a brow.

M'gann elbow her boyfriend, "His people have an extremely complex sense of self. They don't have much use for pronouns."

"Wait you can just teach people how to speak English?" Jenna questioned. "So who's going to tell Alya that's there no point in her having to learn every alien language known."

"Have you tried these?" Halo questions to Forager, raising in her hands over twenty apples. Jenna made a face, as she looks at the girl confused.

"They're called apples," Brion tells her.

"I know! They're incredible." Halo says with a smile. "And they grow on trees!"

"You've never had an apple?" Jenna questioned moving forward.

"No! Have you!? There wonderful aren't they?" Halo replies. Halo hands an apple to Jenna who takes it with a warm smile.

"Yeah, I guess." Jenna nods. "Though I myself prefer Strawberries."

"Strawberries?"

Marie rubs her forehead, "I'm having too many flashbacks to when I first came to this universe."

"You didn't have apples where you're from?" Artemis questioned her.

"No, we did." Marie shook her head. "But we didn't have many things that you did, holograms for starters. We were like in the stone Age. It wasn't until after everything that Ninjago started to catch up technically."

"Halo, Brion, this Forager and Jenna." M'gann introduces. "Jenna is Marie's, uh--"

"I'm a Green Lantern." Jenna goes to hold out her for Halo to shake but stops herself once she remembers the apples. "Marie and I share a mentor in another Green Lantern."

"And Forager is from New Genesis," M'gann tells them.

"Have you tried apples yet, Forager?" Halo held out an apple to Forager, who takes it. "They're incredible!"

"New Genesis? That's another--" Brion starts.

"New Genesis is one of two planets of origin to the New Gods." Halo started speaking almost robotically. "The leader of New Genesis is Highfather, who lives on the floating city of Supertown. The surface of the planet is inhabited by a race of sentient bugs. Oh, like you!"

"Did this girl shallow a Green Lantern ring?" Marie whispered to Jenna.

"I was about to ask you the same thing," Jenna replies. "I thought you said she has memory loss."

"I did."

"Halo knows much of Forager's world." Forager said.

"Yes, she does," Artemis says. "Halo, how do you know all that?"