Chapter 13: Bodies and Words

Bakugo stands there with his eyes wide, stunned at her words as Ochako stands there embarrassed with her hand over her dirty mouth. It's not too often he hears Ochako swear, but the sound of urgency in her command makes his lust grow.

Goddamn you're so fucking perfect with that dirty mouth of yours.

Ochako turns her face away to hide the blush creeping up her cheeks before she says, "we have some unfinished business, don't we? Just for tonight? And before you ask, it's not the alcohol saying this. Although it's helping me actually say this out loud for once."

She grabs the bottle from his hands to shut herself up by taking another sip. Bakugo is enjoying this moment of seeing Ochako squirm with his lack of response until he grabs her hand roughly leading her towards the cab.

I'm no match for you. Let's fucking get outta here.

She doesn't resist in the slightest making him like the way her passion is overtaking her senses even if it's a mix of her feeling horny and the intoxicating effects of the alcohol leading her. He leads her into the cab, smacking her ass lightly in the process elicited a small giggle from his pink cheeked angel.

Bakugo tells the cabbie to continue on to their original destination as his own apartment is too far out of the way across town. They make their way to Ochako's place in a hurry knowing her roommate won't be there.

Ochako has a hard time keeping her hands off of him. She plays with his spiky hair, curling it around her finger as her other hand makes him look into her eyes making up for lost time. The alcohol is making her quite demanding and in control of him almost completely. He doesn't mind this escalation of events as he finds himself at her mercy yet again. It actually feels quite good for her to loosen up and take control since he's interested how the events will unfold for the rest of the night.

They finally make it to her apartment and Bakugo overpays the cabbie in a hurry. Ochako nimbly walks up the four flights of stairs despite her inebriation with Bakugo following along closely watching her hips sway enticingly. She opens the door to her apartment and walks into the dark interior. She quickly takes off her shoes and looks back at Bakugo as he hesitates ever so slightly at the entrance of her apartment.

"Don't even think about it, Katsuki," she slurs slightly returning back to the entrance of her apartment. She takes him by the hand roughly, leading him deeper into the entryway. "You said a lot of things that night, even tonight too. You can't pussy out now."

It's like a switch flips in his head. He went from indecision to glaring daggers at the woman who dares to challenge him.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Bakugo asks infuriated.

"You heard me," she says seriously. "I hurt you in the worst way possible. And just for tonight, you need to show me how bad it hurt. Show me what I did to you, dammit."

He stands there staring at her, horny and completely turned on by her demands. Only she could talk to him like that and live to tell the tale.

Goddamn you, Angel Face!

He kicks off his shoes and slams the entryway door behind him, locking the deadbolt in place. He slowly walks up to her with his intimidating form until he backs her up into the wall. His hands slide down her body and picks her up, holding her by her rounded ass, pushing her up into the air and firmly against the wall. This elicits a pleasurable gasp from her mouth that is music to his ears.

He whispers seductively in her ear, "I hope you know what you got yourself into. I'm going to get you back for what you did. I'll fucking destroy you to make sure you understand. You won't be able to walk for days."