Revenge

Dallas's POV:
i had to get out of there because i didn't want the gang to find out what i did.

yesterday i snuck into the city jail. i knew it would be easy because the security sucked and that was like my second home, so they wouldn't be surprised to see me.

i found bob's cell and finally got rid of the bastard. he didn't have a cell mate because the other inmates hated the rapists in there. i knew nobody would tell the guards i did it because they'd be next.

i was hoping they'd just think it was suicide.

i just couldn't stand it anymore. knowing that bob was still alive after what he did, he didn't deserve to live. after what he did to y/n i just couldn't take it anymore.

i cant tell y/n, she'd be disappointed in me.

but now i was on the run. i wish i could've stayed for y/n and pony's birthday. they mean a lot to me. but i had to leave Tulsa.

i ran back to bucks and packed the few things i owned, some money, a gun, a few clothes, and any random food i had.

i had to go to windrixville. i had to disappear. but at least i got revenge for y/n. bob will never see this world again.

———————————————————————

227 words
march 12, 2021

sorry i haven't been writing i've been super busy!! so basically rip bob and sorry this was sooo short! i really needed to just get this part out there and write more to it later. thank you so so much for reading and welcome to new readers!!! stay gold!

-author <3