Platonic Love

omg thank you so much for doubling my total views! welcome to any new readers and i hope you're enjoying! don't be shy and feel free to vote and comment if you'd like!! enjoy the story readers!

-author <3
———————————————————————
your pov;
me, pony, and johnny all walked to the drive in together. each of us carried a switch blade just to be safe. we snuck in under the gate and sat in the back. johnny sat in between me and pony, because we found out he made a promise to my brothers to make sure pony and I dont "try anything" whatever that means.

the film was good, but it was hard to pay attention with ponyboy sitting just a few feet away from me. man, he sure was perfect.

we all walked back together and johnny decided to stay in the lot that night. his folks fought a lot. he knew mine and pony's doors were always open for him to sleep on the couch.

it started raining as me and ponyboy walked back to our houses. the lights in my house were off so we walked towards his.

ponyboy stopped me before we went inside.

"y/n, i love you, you know that right?" he said.

"yeah i figured. i love you too." i said.

he kissed me and i felt so happy. we went inside and both fell asleep in his room. nothing happened. we just fell asleep in eachothers presence, with the door open of course.

sodapop's POV:
y/n and ponyboy got home from the drive in with johnny. i was so happy for them, they reminded me of me and sandy. gosh i missed her. i was pretty tired so i walked over to mine and pony's room to see y/n and pony fast asleep next to eachother. earlier i saw them kissing in the rain too, they had such platonic love.
===============================
{platonic love}: adjective
(of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not sexual.
============================

i went to sleep in my old room, beyond excited for my little brother and my best friend.

————————————————————————

this was just a short little cute chapter i wrote in a few minutes, i hope you liked it! i'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long! thank you so much for reading, and stay gold!

-author <3