New Love

can i just say- THANK YOU SO MUCH FO A FEW READERS!! it means so much that even it's a handful of you took the time out of your day to read this. okok, on with the story🙄🙄
-author <3

————————————————————————

Your POV:
The rest of the gang must've come by while I was sleeping, cuz I woke up at the crack
of dawn to see them all crammed into the extra bed like sardines. I grabbed Pony's camera and took a picture of them. I sat in bed reading gone with the wind until everyone else woke up.

"Mornin guys," I said.

"Y/N you're ok!!" David said as him and James gave me a big hug.

I got high-fives from everyone else then showed them the amazing photo i took.

Turns out I'd been there longer than I thought and was discharged today! I forced Pony to get all my stuff together and it was time to go! Soda insisted on carrying me but I wasn't complaining.

"I swear man when I see that Bob I'm gonna kill him," Dally said protectively.

"Not without me you're not," James added.

"Or me," said David.

Honestly the whole gang felt like brothers to me (besides pony cuz i accidentally fell in love with him last night)

"I'll kill Bob with my bare hands I hate that man so much," Pony said.
There were some giggles.

"Thanks, Pone," I said hoping to make him feel better. I knew how much he didn't love being the youngest.

When we got back to my place I was plopped on the couch.

"If you need to get up yell and someone will carry you," James said.

I gave him a little punch in the arm,
"I can take myself the places I need to go thank you very much," I replied. m

"Oh come on you don't wanna risk opening your stitches," Darry said.

"Fine," I replied, "Hey do we still have that bell?"

"yeah?" David said.

Next thing they knew, there was a *DING* every few minutes.

"TO THE KITCHEN!" I said. Man, i was having way too much fun with this.

Dammit, I had to pee.
*DING* "Someone take me to the bathroom I gotta pee!"

"Coming!" Pony yelled.

"Ponyboy Curtis if you drop me I swear to God," I said.

He picked me up but said,
"Guys I think her stitches opened, there's a blood mark on the couch,"

You've gotta be kidding me. That blood mark wasn't my stitches. It was my damn period.

"No, Pony, don't freak out it's not my stitches, just take me to the bathroom and I'll clean it up after ," I said.

"Then what is i-" He said before getting cut off.

"HAHAHA Y/N YOU GOT YOUR PERIOD," David said obnoxiously.

Pony's face turned red and he quickly carried me to the bathroom."

"DAVID YOURE DEAD WHEN I CAN WALK!" I yelled back.

A few days had gone by of just sitting on the couch, watching mickey mouse, and eating chocolate cake.

*DING*
"Y/N you can probably walk now," James said.

"Fine," I said.

I got up and walked to the Curtis' house. 

I walked in and got greeted by a hug from Ponyboy, man this kid is so hard to hate.

"Soda can we talk privately outside?" I asked.

"Of course Y/N," He replied.

I was second closest to Soda. I was most close with Pony of course.

"Ok so, you have to keep your trap shut," I said.

"I promise," He replied.

"So, I might like Pony a little bit..." I said.

"YES!" He said.

"Ok that was a different reaction than I thought," I replied.

"David owes me 10 bucks now, when you tell the rest of the gang," He said.

"You guys made bets on mine and Pony's relationship?" I asked.

"Maybe..."

"Ok whatever it doesn't matter, but i really don't know what to do, he's my best friend I can't be in love with him!" I said.

"Why not? When I dated Sandy she was my best friend and my girlfriend,"

"But if we ever brake up then-"

"Then you guys will get through it. I know you would,"

"Ok but I don't want to tell him just yet, thanks Soda,"

"Anytime,"

We walked back inside and I sat on the floor next to Pony.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I replied.

"Y/N we tell each other everything come on," He said.

"It was nothing," I said.

"Fine, since we are keeping secrets I'll go have my own private conversation with Soda," He said. I couldn't help but giggle.

Ponyboy's POV:
Y/N had a private talk with Soda and won't tell me what it was about. I decided to have my own private conversation with him.

"Soda, I'm sad Y/N won't tell me what you guys talked about so I'm gonna tell you a secret too," I said.

"Ok, go on..."

"I really like Y/N, and I have ever since the night we were walking to the dingo and she stopped and gave me a hug."

"No way! I get 20 bucks now," Soda said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just talking to myself, anyways Pony, you should take her out somewhere tomorrow, it doesn't have to be a date just hang out," Soda said.

That wasn't a bad idea... and that's what i decided on.

Your POV:
Eventually Pony came back in from his private little talk. I'm sure it wasn't as important as mine considering he hadn't fallen in love with his best friend.

"Hey Y/N wanna do something together tomorrow?" Pony asked.

"Sure? I mean we do something together every day," I replied.

"Ok but how about just us this time," He said.

I swear there was a million butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Sure!" I said.

Even though it wasn't, I was going to tell myself this was like a date. I was so excited.

————————————————————————
SORRY IF THIS IS BAD AHH also I didn't proofread so ignore any errors. thank you for reading! i wonder what will happen on their "date"😏😏 OKOK HAHAH TYYY

-author <3