The Cold Floor

TW: ASSULT
your pov;
I needed to save Ponyboy before they hurt him. I tipped my chair over in attempt to escape, but clearly that was a horrible idea because i hit my head really hard and blacked out.

I woke up laying on the cold floor that had become oddly comforting at the time. I hurt everywhere. My legs were shaking and it was hard to get up, thankfully there were no ropes around my legs but still around my arms and tape around my mouth. the arm ropes were pretty loose so i got out of those, then took off the tape. I didn't know what happened but I assumed they just beat me some more.

I walked over to see Pony crying in his chair. I immediately got all his ropes and tape off and gave him a huge hug.

I soon realized that I wasn't just beat, I was taken advantage of. My body filled with rage as the thought got into my head. I sat on that same cold floor that no longer comforted me but now flooded the memories back. We needed a way out.

————————————————————————

sorry these are getting so short i feel like it seems more dragged out the longer the chapters are so i'm gonna shorten them
but there should be a lot of chapters in this whole story so don't worry. Thank you for reading, stay gold!

-author <3