18~Study~

Kageyama POV

At 1:30, Hinata finally hung up the call, worrying about his best friend.

Kageyama walked into the room with two boxes of pocky. Strawberry for Hinata, and chocolate for himself.

He watched the small boy as he closed the door.

The setter sat down next to him, handed him the box, and watched as his face lit up when he grabbed the box.

"You got my favorite!" Hinata smiled and opened it.

Kageyama wrapped his arm around the boy, and kissed his forehead. "What's wrong?" Hinata looked up at the boy with confusion. "You can't fool me, Shoyo. I know when something's wrong."

The ginger blushed at the sudden use of his first name. "Shoyo?"

The raven-haired boy turned away in embarrassment. "Yeah, whatever. Just tell me what happened."

Hinata blushed and grabbed onto the hand of the arm wrapped around him. "I'm kind of worried about Kenma... he was acting kind of weird today."

"How so?"

"He seemed really tense, and looked really hot..."

Kageyama gave a threatening look down to the boy.

"Woah! I don't mean like that. I mean temperature-wise," Hinata defended himself.

"Maybe his room is just overheated?" The setter offered. "I mean, you said he never leaves it."

Hinata nodded softly, but without changing his concerned expression.

"Anyways, I don't think you need to worry about it too much," he pulled Hinata down onto the bed and hugged onto him, resulting in the cute giggles that the setter loved so much.

Hinata POV

The next morning, the two woke up to Natsu screaming and jumping on top of them.

Hinata groggily turned around to look at her. arms still wrapped around the taller boy.

"What is it Natsu? It's too early for this," he complained.

"Mom sent me to see if you were ready to leave yet. She said you're leaving in ten minutes!" She yelled excitedly while bouncing up and down on the bed.

Hinata's eyes widened in shock as he looked over at his alarm clock.

When he saw the time, the spiker started aggressively shaking the setter, who was still somehow asleep.

"Kageyama! Come on, we gotta get up!"

"Why?" He mumbled from under the covers.

"It's 7:40! We forgot to set the alarm last night!"

Kageyama was the next to rise in shock.

As the two started to run around the room in panic, Natsu giggled and went back downstairs to snitch on the two.

A few minutes later, the freak duo ran downstairs, before a quick goodbye to the spiker's mom. Once again, the two raced to school, using up all of their stamina before practice.

After practice, Hinata tiredly limped into his first period classroom. 

A few minutes later, he started the lesson.

"Okay, everyone. Tomorrow we're going to be having a test on the second term of our exponents and scientific notation unit. make sure you're studying tonight, it'll count toward 30% of your grade," the teacher yelled, then continued the lesson.