11~Big Spoon~

The drive home from the training camp was much quieter than the one to it. The team left at 6, after yet another long day of nothing but volleyball. Even Noya and Tanaka were silent for once, and they all settled into their seats for a long drive.

This was perfect for the milk lover and spiker, because they knew nobody had the energy to interrupt them. Never once did anyone notice the two lovebirds snuggling in the backseat, and this time, the action was much more natural than the time before it. 

Hinata once again, hugged the torso of tall boy, and laid his head on his chest. He leaned on his side and wrapped his leg around the setter's thigh.

Kageyama leaned back on the smaller boy, and pulled him close while resting his own head on top of the fluffy orange hair. 

When they got back to town, it was about an hour later. Everyone was slowly waking up and exhausted from the long five day practice.

It was a Friday, and despite how antisocial he seems to be, Kageyama hates to feel alone, and was dreading another weekend of lonesomeness. There are moments where he would rather be alone than with someone, but he hates the feeling of being alone. Plus, he consistently finds himself craving the little spiker's touch.

Kageyama POV

The two boyfriends walked home together, hand in hand. Hinata once again, found the energy to talk for hours about the Tiny Giant, this time. dramatically gesturing with one hand instead of both.

Hinata pointed up at the stars to get his moody boyfriend to look up at them.

"Wow, they're so pretty tonight!" He hopefully looked over at the king.

"I'm not spouting that 'but not as pretty as you' bullshit." Kageyama refused, resulting in the small spiker's laughing fit.

"I can't wait to tell my mom about the trip!" Hinata started. "Oh, that reminds me... I've never met your mom Kageyama! Maybe I could meet her tonight."

"Oh," Kageyama looked down at his shoes. "She won't be home. And it'll be even harder to see my dad."

"Oh? Where are they?" Hinata questioned.

"Well, my dad moved towns." The tall setter unenthusiastically started. "And my mom only comes home very couple days."

"Why'd your dad move?" Hinata looked even more confused now.

"Well, they got divorced a couple years ago." Hinata felt his boyfriend squeeze his hand uncomfortably at the mention of his family. "And all my mom does is work, so she mostly just stays at hotels most of the time."

Hinata sadly looked over at his partner. "Well I can't let you be alone tonight!" Hinata grabbed his boyfriend's other hand, resulting in a blush from the nervous setter. "How about you stay over tonight?"

Before this day, spending the night with Hinata was a pipe dream.

Kageyama nervously shifted, struggling to contain his excitement. "Uh, what about your parents?"

"Oh, my mom would probably be fine with it." Hinata smiled and continued to walk. "Plus, I kinda want you to meet her..." He trailed off and messed with the strings on his sweater.

Ten minutes later, the two stepped up to the steps of his small little house.

Hinata noticed his partner tense up, and knew what was wrong. "Don't worry." Hinata gave him a squeeze. "She'll love you."

Hinata let go of his hand to open the door.

"Hey mom, I'm home!" he yelled across the house. "I brought Kageyama with me!"