3~Sugamama~

Suga POV

Tuesday, After practice

"Alright Suga, it's your turn to clean up... sorry I've got extra classes tonight I can't stay with you." Daichi shouted across the gym.

"That's okay, good luck at your classes!" Suga smiled.

Suga walked over to the club room to grab his bags. There was only one boy inside, one that Suga had been meaning to talk to...

"Hey Kageyama, you're staying late to practice today, right?"

"Uh yeah." Kageyama muttered. "Hinata had to go home early today to take care of his sister.."

"Well you certainly know a lot about Hinata's home life," Suga smirked.

"Yeah, but it not my fault he told me!" Kageyama yelled.

"Well never mind that," Suga swung his bag over his shoulder. "Do you want to stay and help me clean up?"

Kageyama POV

Well I guess this would be a good time to ask him...

"Yeah sure."

Suga and Kageyama Started mopping the floor of the gym. The soapy smell flooded the building. 

"So, you mind telling me what's going on with you and Hinata?" Suga questioned, not looking away from the mop in his hands.

Oh, shit. 

"W-what the hell are you talking about??" Kageyama yelled, looking at Suga with horror.

"I'm talking about how you two were staring into each other's eyes lovingly during practice. I'm talking about how as soon as that happened, both of you have been off your games. I'm talking about how you blush whenever you see him. I'm talki-"

"OK, OK I GET IT!" Kageyama yelled, his face now a bright red.

Kageyama's hands started sweating, and all of a sudden the mop handle he was holding became extremely interesting.

"Well, to be honest, I'm not even sure what's happening." Kageyama muttered, keeping his eyes on the floor. "I just feel like my face gets really hot whenever he looks at me. I think cursed me or something." Kageyama went back to his usual 'I hate Hinata' face.

Suga burst out laughing. Kageyama got even angrier.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Kageyama stared at him in annoyance.

"A- a curse??" Suga struggled to contain his laughter. "Tell me Kageyama," Suga giggled. "Have you never had a crush on anyone before Hinata?"

"A crush?" Kageyama questioned. "What the hell are you talking about? Hinata's a guy, and I'm a guy, how would that work? And not only is he a guy, but he acts like a little kid!"

"Well you know," Suga smiled and looked up into the light. "Me and Daichi fell in love in our first year too..."

"You and Daichi are together?!"Kageyama gasped.

"Well, yeah, of course," Suga looked at Kageyama with confusion. "I thought you already knew. Everyone else does, I just assumed you found out from someone else."

"I-" Kageyama stuttered. "Well nobody told me so."

"Well, in any case, Hinata has not put a curse on you. You're simply in love with him." Suga said bluntly.

"What? are you sure?" 

"Of course." Suga smiled lovingly. "I've learned firsthand."

"Well then, what should I do about it?" Kageyama awkwardly shuffled.

"Well, if you don't want to tell him face-to-face," Suga smiled. "Just write him a letter! You can just leave it in his locker or something. That's what Daichi did for me!"

Kageyama smiled, thinking about young Daichi and Sugawara falling in love in their first year of highschool.

"You know," Suga placed his hand on Kageyama's shoulder. "If you ever want to talk about him, or get advice, I'm always available." Suga looked into Kageyama's eyes, promising his support.

 Kageyama let out one of his rare smiles looking at Suga's comforting one. He's like the supportive mother I never had.

Kageyama walked home alone, passing Hinata's house on his way. Under the yellow tinted street light, he gazed over to the small two story home. In the front yard, surrounded by a small white picket fence, small slides and play structures were scattered randomly. A sky blue minivan sat in the driveway, while Hinata's bike lay on it's side right behind it. The shudders were a cream color, while the main color was a baby yellow. 

About a block down the road, Kageyama reached his 10 story apartment building. Each owner of a room gets two floors, and Kageyama owned the top two, plus the roof. He unlocked the door and stepped inside to the dark genkan room and took off his shoes. He turned on the light and stepped into the kitchen to make some dinner. Crush? Really? How? He's just a stupid little squirt who acts like a middle schooler. He opened the fridge and took out some vegetables. There's no way. He put some oil into the pan and started chopping the onion. He grabbed Some fish from the fridge and placed it into the pan.

I guess, he is pretty cute.