Chapter 11

It was nighttime. As stars are out and shining once again. Kanao and Nezuko went to the garden and found Zenitsu painting and Tanjiro doing the Total Concentration constant while sitting.

Ahh, Nezuko-chan and Kanao-chan, you're here. Aren't you going to sleep?" Zenitsu asked and stopped what he was doing.

"Not really. Say, I've never seen you paint, Zenitsu-san. Can I see your work?" Nezuko was intrigued with his work. Zenitsu blushed a bit. "Not yet. Umm it's almost done." He replied, as she sat down and watched him paint.

Kanao went to Tanjiro and looked at him. She sat down next to him and did what he did. Tanjiro then smelled a familiar scent and opened his eyes a bit. He saw Kanao was doing the same thing he's doing. He leaned close to her and kissed her in the cheek. Kanao immediately felt this and blushes.

"What was that for?" She asked, as she lost her concentration. But Tanjiro can only chuckle and laid down his arm on her shoulder. "Your Concentration breathing was cool. Sorry I had to interrupt." He said.

"It's fine Tanjiro." She laid her head on his shoulder as they looked up at the stars. "Do you know where Tomioka-san is? What happened to him?" Kanao asked.

Tanjiro heard this question and it was a random one. "I don't know but the last thing I remembered is that he was going home. But I don't know where it is. Had something to do with personal stuff." Tanjiro was also clueless as to where Giyuu really is.

Back at the city where Tanjiro and his group have been, Sanemi and Genya are wandering through roof after roof, trying to look for any suspicious activity. "Aniki, what do you think of these 'Servants' popping up recently?" He asked.

"Probably just some dirty lowflies that needs to be killed." Sanemi shrugged it off as a nuisance and both continued their search. Their search was cut off when Genya saw something jumping in the roofs of the buildings.

Sanemi takes notice of this and left the busy streets and jumps from different rooftops. They saw the figure heading to Mt. Natagumo. Strange as there is nothing in that mountain.

"Should we go after it? Or do we go back for more firepower?" Genya asked.

His older brother considered getting back-up but he figures that the demon might be doing something already horrible by the time they arrive. He relays a message to his crow who has been following him for a while. After relaying, the crow then flies off. "Back-up will come soon. Let's hunt this bastard down!" He cried and the brothers left off.

Back at HQ, Michikatsu is doing Total Concentration constant. Muichiro walked to him and saw that his skin is slowly getting wrinklier, showing signs of fast aging. The master walks out of the house and sees the two.

"Ahh Muichiro, Michikatsu. You guys are still here. Don't worry about me." The young master sat down.

"Muichiro, I've noticed your connection with Michikatsu is getting interesting. Why is that?" He asked.

"He's my living ancestor. Even as a hashira, I need training from him since he's lived for centuries. Even though he's living on borrowed time, at least getting to understand him might help." He replied.

Back at the Estate, Zenitsu has finished painting, and he's ready to reveal it to Nezuko. "I can't wait to see his art." She thought. He turned the canvas to see a beautiful landscape that looks similar to a garden, with Nezuko standing with the flowers.

"So umm, what do you think?" He asked. Nezuko was shocked to see the painting in its elegance. She blushed and started to tear up. Zenitsu saw her crying a bit and rushed to her. "Ahh, Nezuko-chan! Are you okay?!"

"Your painting is beautiful. I've never seen this art so beautifully drawn and colored. Tell me your secret. How did you do this?" She was enlightened by this masterpiece.

Zenitsu blushed and told her everything about art and painting. Nezuko appreciated his art so much. She then leaned forward and kissed him in the cheek, before entering the mansion. He then passes out from this.

Tanjiro and Kanao saw Zenitsu passed out and carried him inside and he laid on the bed. He went to check on his sister. With a surprise, he saw Nezuko holding a piece of artwork. "Nezuko, whose painting is that? It's so magnificent" He complemented it.

"It was Zenitsu's work." She answered. Tanjiro's mouth hanged open at the sight of this. "He did that?! That's so unreal and at the same time, very astonishing and skilled." He thought and kissed his sister in the forehead. "Go get some sleep." He said before closing the door behind him.