Chapter 3

Morning arises, and in a house that resembles a blacksmith workshop, Akaza finally forged his new and improved iron knuckles. His house is located at Gyomei's training residence, right next to a waterfall.

He walked outside his house and took a deep breath. He removed all his tattoos after he was cured. He then gets a visit by Genya.

"Ahh hello, Akaza-san. How are you holding up?" He greeted him.

"Good. Aren't you supposed to be with your brother?" Akaza asked him.

"Aniki's too busy training demon slayers. I got bored and decided to leave. Anyways, have you seen Muichiro? Last time I heard, he visited you a while back." Genya looked around.

"Nope, but I did hear that he was gonna train with Michikatsu, that's all I heard and then he left." Akaza answered.

Tengen walked to the Master's headquarters. His wives waited, but just as he entered, he saw the lady earlier, addressing to the young master, Kiriya Ubuyashiki. He saw him and bowed.

"Master, why is she here?" Tengen was filled with confusion.

"Meet the Vine Hashira. She wished to not speak her name. She's been tracking other demons after the death of Muzan." Kiriya replied.

"The lady bowed to Tengen. "I also have reports of a new threat. I'm not certain but I believe he or she resides at the busy streets of Asakusa." She continued her report.

"That's where most people go to work and be busy. Why would the demon be residing there?" Tengen asked her. She didn't know but she had a feeling that it was bad. "I don't know." She replied.

"Hmm, Tengen you are not to investigate further due to the events back at the Entertainment District. Rest now, and we'll be sending our young pillars, Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke to investigate." Kiriya announced.

The sound hashira nodded and greeted him a goodbye before being escorted by his wives. The Vine Pillar looked at the master with confusion. "Master, where can I fin d these pillars you say?" She asked.

"They're at the Butterfly Mansion." He answered.

She then greeted him and left off. Kiriya then walked inside the house and took a rest. Meanwhile at the Butterfly Mansion, Tanjiro is practicing the cup game with Kanao, with Nezuko watching their moves. It was such incredible speed and proficiency.

But then, they were interrupted by a knock outside. Zenitsu walked to the entrance and opened the door to find the woman wearing a hat with a pinkish-green haori.

"Excuse me mam, but who are you and why are you here?" Zenitsu asked.

"You must be Zenitsu. Hmm, let's see what you're capable off." She looked at him and grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the entrance in a wide area. "Is this a duel or something?" He asked her and she nodded.

Inosuke caught sight of this and lunges forward. "Beast Breathing, Eight Fang: Explosive Rush!" Just as he was about to slice her head, she immediately dodged with supreme mobility and grace. Inosuke missed the attack and bumped into Zenitsu.

Tanjiro heard shouting and ran outside. He found Zenitsu and Inosuke collapsed. Standing next to him is the Vine Pillar. He looked at her and realized that she caused this. With a blink of an eye, she lunges forward, but he leaps and escapes the attack. "Dance of the Fire God: Fire Chariot!"

She caught sight of this defensive attack, and deflected the attack with her sword. She stopped for a moment and looked at him. He then too stopped and looked at her in confusion.

"That technique. My mother used to tell me stories of the first breath user. You must be Tanjiro, correct?" She asked for his name.

"Yes? How did you know my name and his?" He asked her back. She then kept her sword and bowed to him. "Apologies, but this was merely a test. Now that I have seen your abilities in action, there is no need for more violence." She replied.