Chapter 2

Meanwhile, in the Red Light District, the sound hashira, Tengen and his 3 wives are wandering the area. It was nighttime and most of the people have left and some of the lights are still on in some of the houses.

One of his wives, Suma saw a woman in the distance. She can't make up her appearance since she's far away, but she can be seen wearing a hat.

"Tengen, someone's out there." She called him.

He then sees the woman and alerts his wives about the situation. The figure just stood there, menacingly. The 4 approached her but then the lady went on her fighting stance. Uzui assumed this to be a threat but he hears something in the distance.

"Blood Demon Art- Whipper Snapper!" A voice called out and in the distance, 2 long ropes, coated with poison comes out of nowhere. It goes straight for Makio, but then, the lady lunges forward, before Tengen can perform an attack.

"Breath of the Vines, First Form: Entanglement!" She shouted, and numerous vines emerge from the sword and wraps around the ropes and she pulls it away from Makio's range.

"I've never seen that breathing technique before." Tengen thought, but he didn't waste time as he saw the demon flying in mid-air and landing on the roof of another house.

"Sound Breathing, First Form: Roar!" He jumped and slams his sword to where the demon is, causing a loud explosion. He then called his wives to evacuate every person near the area, to which they did.

But the demon was not damaged but he was stunned by Tengen's attack. He then looked at the lady as she jumped in to the air. "Breath of the Vines, Third Form: Flytrap-Constriction!" She said.

She performs a vertical slash and numerous vines coil the stunned demon. She raised her sword and the vines constrict, and eventually slices the demon into several quarters, which amazed Tengen upon sight of this.

"That was so flamboyant! Who are you?" He asked the lady. She didn't respond at first but then she jumped off the roof and landed into the ground.

"I'm just a fellow demon slayer, that's all." She replied, and Tengen's wives came back. The trio saw the lady in the hat.

"That's so cool! Where did you learn that?" Suma asked her.

"It's my own technique." She answered shortly.

Tengen jumped to the ground and hugged his 3 beloved. He then turned to look at the mysterious lady. "Miss, do you know why you're here, aside from helping us fight that demon." He asked.

Again, she didn't respond but instead gave a stern look at his eyes. "You'll know soon enough. Have a nice evening." She then bolted off and left.

"She's cool and mysterious at the same time. I wonder what her agenda is?" Makio wondered.

"Well whatever it is, she saved our lives. Let's head back and report this to the new master." He replied and they left the district.