Chapter 1

Tanjiro is still recovering and he's in front of the entrance to the Butterfly Estate. He took a deep breath and entered the mansion, followed by Zenitsu and Inosuke. The trio was then greeted by Sumi, Kiyo and Naho and they gave the boys a hug.

"Sumi-chan, Kiyo-chan, Naho-chan! It's been a while!" Zenitsu cried happily.

"Is Nezuko inside?" Tanjiro asked.

The girls nodded and the boys entered inside. It was full of other demon slayers who have been injured and are treated by Aoi, Nezuko and the three girls. "Hello, Aoi-san? How's the fellow slayers?" Tanjiro asked.

"They're fine, Tanjiro. Some of them have severe injuries but the rest are healing and recovering." Aoi replied.

The two boys helped the others as Tanjiro wandered the mansion. There in the garden, he finds Kanao and Nezuko doing something. He didn't wanna disturb them so he just sat and watched them. Meanwhile, Kanao is planting flowers into the new hole Nezuko dug.

"This will look good and will help expand the garden." Nezuko smiled.

Kanao nodded and when she turned around, she saw Tanjiro sitting there, watching them. "A....ahh Tanjiro? What are you doing here?" She asked, causing Nezuko to turn and face him.

"Onii-chan!" She shouted and ran to him, to which he gave her a hug. "Ahh Nezuko, what are you guys doing just now?" He asked the two.

"We were just planting some flowers." Kanao replied as she blushed a little.

He approached her and helped her plant the rest of the flowers. Nezuko watched in interest as the two bonded. "It's been 2 days since you left. What happened?" Kanao asked.

"Well, I went to Tamayo-san's house, back at Asakusa. Yushiro-san was there, doing some house cleaning. Zenitsu and Inosuke visited the busy streets to do their own thing." He answered.

"Speaking of Yushiro, how's he holding up?" She asked.

"He's doing fine. I visited him, just to do some talking, that's all." He then finished planting the last flower in the soil.

"You want to do something?" He asked her.

Kanao hesitated for a moment. She wanted to visit the master's garden, where the hashiras are as well as the newly appointed master. But she didn't wanna say it. She looked at him and caught sight of what Tanjiro is holding. It's a container filled with soap and the bubble blower.

"Tanjiro, is that what I think it is?" She jumped in excitement.

He nodded and he gave her the bubble maker. Kanao then blew some bubbles and filled the surroundings. Nezuko saw this and joined the group. Her eyes lit up as she continued to blow more bubbles.

Meanwhile, in the Shinazugawa residence, Sanemi and Genya are training 3 demon slayers. He's beating up the slayers in order to test their pain tolerance and resistance.

"Focus!" Sanemi shouted as he looked at his trainees. Genya looked at him with a weird look. "Really, nii-chan?" He asked.

"You've seen what I did and it is what it is." He chuckled and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Speaking of training, what's the point of training? It's been 3 months since we defeated Muzan and cured Tanjiro." Genya gave a solid point.

"We may have killed Muzan, but there are demons lurking out there." Sanemi reminded him.

Genya nodded as his brings out his double-barrel shotgun and looks at it. He wonders as he look at his brother's trainees and to his older brother.