Chapter 9

The wave then slows down and then disappears. Tanjiro grabbed this opportunity and ran for her. "Dance of the Fire God: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance!" He bursts forward and moves for the girl with incredible speed and power.

Michikatsu saw this and coordinated with Tanjiro's assault. "Moon Breathing, Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe- Tenman Crescent Moon!" A powerful vortex of crescent blades followed.

The demon girl is seemingly happy to see this coordinated strike. "Blood Demon Technique: Wall Manipulation- Spiked Entrance!" The walls began to distort and protrude a wide range of spikes of different size and length. "What? Even the walls too?!" Tanjiro screamed inside, and instead of attacking her, he broke the spikes, missing his attack. Even the crescent blades destroyed the spikes instead of the girl.

Inosuke and Kanao dodged as much of the spikes as possible. One of them almost hits Inosuke but was saved by the Vine Hashira. "Breath of the Vines, Second Form: Quarter- Snapping Vines!" The vines acted like a whip and broke the spike in pieces. Inosuke thanked her for that.

Blood Demon Technique: Floor Manipulation- Hands of the Earth!" Her eyes glow white. The floor then summons a series of numerous hands. These hands approached them for the attack.

"This girl is more powerful than the uppermoons. This is scary!" Inosuke thought. "Beast Breathing, Fourth Fang: Slice n Dice!" He launched the attack on one of the hands, slicing it.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash- Sixfold!" Zenitsu approached the two hands and proceeds to slice them both 6 times.

"It seems that she's using the whole room to her advantage. What if I use that against her?" Kanao thought. One of the hands tried to grab her but she jumped and landed on the arm of the hand.

She dashed forward and gained the ability to see a small free point for the attack. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!" The girl was caught off guard for a split second. The sword sliced her neck but was unable to fully decapitate her.

"Blood Demon Technique: Ceiling Manipulation: Stalactites!" The ceiling erupts spikes and one of them impales Kanao in the leg, inabling her to move further to complete the attack.

Tanjiro caught sight of this. "Kanao!" He shouted and moved towards her. "Dance of the Fire God: Raging Sun!" The sword cuts the rock and separates it from Kanao. "You alright, Kanao?" He asked her.

"I'm fine. But I can't just move yet." Kanao answered and groaned from the pain. Tanjiro called Akaza and ordered him to defend Kanao for a bit since she's injured. He agreed and grabs her to a safer part of the room.

"Did you see that? She used her tricks against her." Michikatsu pointed at the walls.

"Moon Breathing, Third Form: Loathsome Moon: Chains!" The hands were sliced by numerous crescent blades. Allowing a free entrance for Inosuke and the Vine Pillar.

"Breath of the Vines, Third Form: Flytrap- Constriction!" Vines protrude from the blade and reaches for the girl but instead coils a hand which came out of nowhere. And this is where Inosuke comes in.

"Beast Breathing, First Fang: Pierce!" Inosuke dashed from one of the pillars and towards the girl. The vines constrict and breaks the hand, creating another open area. The blades from Inosuke attacked and pierced through the neck of the girl. She was caught off guard.

"Blood Demon Technique: Floor Manipulation- Stalagmite!" The girl pointed her head at Inosuke. A lightning, followed by the sound of thunder was heard. "Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash- Godspeed!" Zenitsu dashed just as a stalagmite emerged and was about to pierce Inosuke, but Godspeed was faster and sliced the incoming stalagmite.

Tanjiro saw a clear opening and moved forward. "Dance of the Fire God: Flame Dance!" The vertical slash sliced the nearby stalagmite. The horizontal slash then hits the demon's neck and completely separates it from the body.

"We did it!" Akaza cheered as the hands, pillars, rock spikes, then disappeared. The whole room turned into a small normal room with nothing but them and the demon girl.

"Well played, my playmates." Kameko replied to them as her body begins to crumble and erode. "You might've defeated me, but there are far more stronger demons to protect the king and kill you all." She explained and the room begins to shake.