💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖

"Hello is this Shehnaaz" A female voice said from other side.

"Yeah" I said.

"Actually we found your phone number from accident case phone, we found there ID's it said Ramu Gill and Sheela Gill. Do you happened to know them?"She said.

"Yeah they are my parents" I said.

" They meet with an accident and they are admitted in here, Morphis Hospital. " She said.

***********************************************************************************************

My ground just slipped from my foot. I didn't know what to say or reply anymore. I don't know how I could mutter these words.

"I am on my way" I said and cut the call. I took a U-turn and started driving to hospital, I was driving as fast as I could. Suddenly my phone started buzzing I saw it was my Chahcu calling me. I picked up the call.

"Hey, Shehnaaz how are you?" Chachu said.

"Chachu" I said almost crying.

"What happened why are you crying, and where are you? And I am calling your dad and mom since two hours but none of them are picking up" He said.

"Chachu mamma and dad meet with an accident I am on my way to hospital. I don't know how they are, I am soo scared" I said.

"What...What. Don't worry I am taking next flight. I will be there as soon as I can, don't be scared. Call me as soon as you reach there. Okay keep me posted" He said.

"Okay" I said and cut the call. I was again driving as fast as I could. Soon I reached the hospital. I was running inside as soon as I parked my car. I reached the reception.

"Hello, I am Shehnaaz Gill I got a call from hospital that my parents got admitted here" I asked.

"Yeah..Yeah, thankgod you are here. There are in second floor emergency ward" Receptionist said.

"Thankyou" I said and a left from there to the second floor. I reached the emergency ward and I went to the nurse.

"Mam could you tell me where my parents are, the accident case" I said.

"Yeah ICU, first you need to meet the doctor they are getting treated" She said. And took me to Doctor.

The doctor was talking to the police. We went near them.

"Excuse me Sir" Nurse said.

"Yeah" He turned around and said.

"She is daughter of that couple, accident case" She said.

"Thankgod you are here" Doctor said.

"How are my parents doctor?" I said controlling my tears.

"Not really good, I am not really sure they can survive but don't loose hope we are trying our best" He said.

"Can I just see them once" I said.

"No, treatment is going on we can't allow you. And moreover you have lot of procedure which need to be done by you. First fill all the detalis of patinets as it is accident case we didn't really know who they are except the ID's we found which had there names ,so do that and police are here they are here for investgation" He said.

"Investigation? So wasn't it accident" I said.

"No No mam it's a procedure. As it is accident case and we don't know who is that caused this. And when you parents got here we don't know who they were so as per rules it's a accident case so we police are involved" Police officer said.