💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖

"Shehnaaz" She said while again looking down. "Where is respect huh?" I said with a anger tone but it was extremely funny to look at her scared face. "Shehnaaz Gill Sir" She said in a treambling voice. "So Shehnaaz you will pay for it but you will do it in my way. Now go I will see you later" I said with a smirk. She got up on her scooty and left in a hurry. I smiled and got inside my car parked it and went inside the college.

Suddenly I heard someone calling out my name. "Sidharth sir" I opened my eyes I reached the mall and got out of the car and went inside the mall to meet Aarti.

***********************************************************************************************

As soon as I entered the mall, I saw Aarti was already waiting for me, she saw me and walked towards me and hugged me tightly I actually don't really like all this, it's not like I and she didn't have any physical relationship but still, I am just not really into all this, being loving and all.

I broke the hug "Hey baby how are you, finally, you got time to meet me. It's been weeks since I last saw you, you don't even pick up my calls often." She said.

"You know Aarti I am really busy these days. Let's just continue, come I need to go back as well I have work pending to do." I said. Honestly, I don't pick up her calls I just don't get the point of talking for hours and all.

She took me to some store; it was filled with all types of clothes and it contained fewer people. I was just sitting there and scrolling down on my phone. And Aarti was busy eating a salesgirl's head. She was fighting with her saying that small size was not fitting her, she was saying that there might be some issues with labeling the clothes. And salesgirl was continuously saying that there is no problem with labeling it's just her size was medium.

It was hilarious to watch that scene. I mean what is wrong with just accepting yourself like you are. Especially I don't care what size a person is they just need to be good from inside; they automatically look good from outside as well.

When I shifted my gaze from Aarti's argument to the entrance of the store I saw Shefali entering the store. She also saw me, we waved at each other and she was walked towards me.

"Hi, Shefali. How are you?" I asked while hugging her. "Hey. I am good, what about you, how are you doing?" She asked while breaking the hug. "Yah I am doing good," I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Aarti. I came with Arthi she wanted to go shopping" I said. "Hi, Shefali" Aarti greeted her from behind. Shefali turned around and said "Hey Aarti". I know they both hate each other from college. It's funny to watch two people who hate each other so much but still try to act all cordial with each other.

After that Shefali left. Leaving me and Aarti alone. Shefali hates Aarti so much she can't stand her at all. I guess it's a thing that you will eventually end up hating that person who your best friend hates. Shehnaaz. Just by a thought of hers, all those feelings rush back again. My heart starts feeling heavy. Even after seven years she still has that effect on me.

Whenever I just think about her, I start to question all my decisions in my life. Like deciding to marry Aarti I feel guilty that I could never love her. I just can't. It's not like I didn't have any relationships before Shehnaaz I did but I never loved any of the girl in those relationships. I never those type of feelings that I was suppose to feel for others like I felt for Shehnaaz. It was always been her.

. After that incident in the parking area, I went inside the college canteen and meet my best friend Kushal. We have been best friends since childhood. We both sat. And started talking about random stuff and I told him everything that happened in the parking area.

Bell rang and it was time for our class. We both attended that lecture, after that  lecture, we both were in different classes. It was a foreign language class. We get to choose what language we wanted to do. I and Kushal choose different foreign languages which resulted in a different class.

I meet Aarti in a foreign language class in the first year, it was our choice to continue the language class if we want, we could discontinue it after 1st year but I and Kushal wanted to finish the course.

As soon as I entered, I saw Aarti, I sat beside her in first semester we became good friends so we always sit together in a language class. After that lecture, I was passing by the administrative office when I saw Shehnaaz there she was looking at the board which was kept out of the admirative office she was keenly looking at the building map. I went near her she was facing her back so she didn't see me.

"Hello Scooty girl," I said near her ear she swiftly turned around and looked at me while adjusting her specs she was looking at me through her round black specs. "What are you doing here why are you looking at the building plan it isn't in your portion," I said with a smile.

"I was just looking at it because I am lost, I couldn't find my class so...." She said in a very low voice almost like a whisper. "So, you are looking at the building outlook," I said while laughing.

"Grow up kiddo. First, stop watching Dora the Explorer on TV." I said still laughing. She tried to move but I blocked her way with my hand. "I will help you come I will show you," I said. She smiled at me. "Classroom number," I asked. "408" She answered.

"It's at the corner of the collider that's why you wouldn't have seen it. Come I will take you" I said and started walking she was walking little behind me. The lift was full so we had to take the stairs. "So how should I pay you back?" She asked while climbing the stairs. "What payback," I asked almost forgetting about the morning incident. "For your car," She said while looking down.

"Oo for that. Today it is your first day you didn't see any ragging just wait for two days." I said. "What will happen after two days?" She asked. "For two you guys will have orientation and you will be introduced to your faculty advisor and all. This class is just temporary after two days when your actual classes start you will be shifted to our building in that building you will have classes for the first and second year. Then you will meet your seniors. Then I will tell you what to do. Now I am leaving you because it's your first day soon I will take my revenge" I said.

"Then why are you helping me now," She said. We entered the fourth-floor collider. "Because if I wouldn't have helped you would be still looking at the building outlook and start your own Dora the explorer in college," I said with a smile. "This is your class," I said while pointing at the room with my eyes.

"Thanks," She said. She turned and peeked inside the class. The class was filled with students. I guess she was preparing herself to go inside the class I could see she was extremely nervous. I looked at her, she looked back and smiled at me and went inside the class. .

Aarti's voice got me out of my thoughts I looked at her. "What happened where were you lost?" She asked. "Nothing I was thinking something about work," I said while rubbing my eyes. "I am done shall we leave," She said. "yah come," I said and we both moved out after paying the bill. We both sat in the car and I gestured my driver to go. First, we dropped off Aarti at her house. Afterward, I went back to my office to complete the remaining work of mine.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

How did you guys like the college episode.🤨🤨

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕