FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕

He already ruined so much for me I won't let him take anything else from me. I am coming Sidharth Shukla, but I am no more that girl who was in so much love with you and who could do anything for you . I have changed a lot for good this time. You can't hurt me anymore because there is nothing worth left for me to be hurt.

I don't hate you neither do I love you. I don't even think you are worth of my thinking. You are no one to me and you will stay in that way. ALWAYS!

***********************************************************************************************

MUMBAI;

Here I am sitting in my cabin, working on my laptop. After my studies with help of my father, I started to work in my dad's company, but suddenly due to health issues, he couldn't work anymore so I took up his place even before I was completely ready but eventually I picked myself up fast with my dad's guidance.

It isn't easy for me as it was a very reputed company I had to make my dad proud I worked my ass off at the initial stages now it is one of the most leading companies in India. After completing my work I went out of my cabin, then I saw my assistant Paras come to me.

"Paras I am leaving. Take care of the stuff and what about our tie-up project with Retro solutions did Mr. Saltsman send all the details we want? " I asked.

"Yes sir they did, they are sending one of their employees here for this project, she will reach by next week we anyways have two weeks for that project to start." He replied.

"Okay make sure that she is comfortable with our workspace, she is from a different country so she might have some issues in settling down with our working times and all so make sure there is no problem. Okay" I said

"Need not to worry sir she is an Indian, there is no problem with that." He replied.

"Great then I need to leave. I will see you tomorrow at the office." With that I left when I entered the collider I can feel the silence suddenly everybody was silent and just looking into their respective computer screens.

After all, I am very strict with them, everybody is scared of anger. I have no problem with that I am not here to make any friendly connection with any of my employees.

Today I am leaving my office early because I need to take my fiance to shop. Arthi she is my fiance we got engaged last month we were about to get married but due to my work commitments, I couldn't just waste two weeks of my time with these stupid marriage rituals so we had to postpone it to next year.

Do I love her? Trust me I ask this question every time I think about her but somehow I never end up with an answer. I don't think so I love her but she supported when the I loved the most in the world left me without even a word, she supported me when my girlfriend didn't care about my feelings. The girl I loved was never there for me but she was there when I need support. I know that I don't love her but at least for her happiness, I said okay to marry her.

Shehnaaz you were my first and last love. I will never forgive you I will always hate you. You left me without a word. I know my best friend Kushal and his girlfriend Shefali knows where she is and what she is doing. But I never intended to know. Why should I even care about a person who didn't even think once about me?

I sat inside my car and signaled the driver to go to the mall. Arthi was directly coming to the mall. I am least interested to participate in this kind of stuff, generally, I don't accept to go shopping for she kept on asking me so I just gave up. Suddenly the car stopped it was a traffic jam. God now this I just closed my eyes.

But thoughts were disturbing me it's been seven years still I just can't forget her. I can't our first meet in college, nine years back I guess. Thinking about the incident a smile was plastered on my face.

NINE YEARS BACK;

That was the first of college for freshers I was in 2nd year. Our classes started a week before then freshers, beck in college everybody use to fear me my anger. I was parking my car in the parking space.

I was about to park I was going back a little while suddenly something hit my car I got out of the car to see who it was. I got out of the car and I saw it was a scooty a girl was driving the scooty I couldn't see the face but I was really angry that was my favorite car.

She took off her helmet and I saw her face she was fair with cute bangs, she was wearing specs she was wearing a white color sweatshirt with black jeans with white sneakers. She was really cute but by her appearance, I could easily make out that she was these studious types of kid.

By her expression I could sense that she is extremely scared, she should be also when turned around look at my car there was a huge bump at the back of my car.

"I am extremely sorry I didn't see I was searching for parking it is full everywhere" I cut off her sentence. "So you thought you will just hit my car and magically place your scooty inside my car," I yelled at her. She was extremely scared.

"No no I just didn't see your car, actually I am not good at driving I just couldn't control suddenly when your car came I am sorry. I will pay for it." She said.

"I don't need your fucking money that is my favorite car. When you don't know how to drive properly why did you even drive in the first place. Are you planning to kill people on road" I yelled at her

"I am sorry I didn't mean to" She replied she was almost on edge to crying. "Who the hell are you I never saw you here before?" I asked while coming close to her she was bending head down.

"I am fresher I am new here this is my first day of college." She said in a very low voice.

"Fresher, on your first day, only you had done a mistake by hitting your senior car. " I said with a smile.

"I am sorry I will pay for it." She said while looking at me with her scared eyes. "As I said before I don't need your money but you will surely pay back in my way. What is your name?" I asked.

"Shehnaaz," She said while again looking down. "Where is respect huh?" I said with an angry tone but it was extremely funny to look at her scared face. "Shehnaaz Gill Sir," She said in a trembling voice. "So Shehnaaz you will pay for it but you will do it in my way. Now go I will see you later" I said with a smirk. She got up on her scooty and left in a hurry. I smiled and got inside my car parked it and went inside the college.

Suddenly I heard someone calling out my name. "Sidharth sir" I opened my eyes I reached the mall and got out of the car and went inside the mall to meet Arthi.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Just to avoid the confusion it's been seven years since they last met each other but their first meet took place nine years back. This story goes in and out so in middle you will see their past and come back to now. I hope you guys like it.❤❤

How was the first meet of Shehnaaz and Sidharth?

Please ignore any mistakes. 😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe. 💕