💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔

How much even I try I can't forget him and I tried so much I left my old life everything. He is thousand's of miles away from me but still manages me to get affected by him, get hurt. I actually thought that I will not face him anymore when I came here but I need to go back to India, and stay there for 6months for company project.

***********************************************************************************************

I reached a building fully covered with glass. I parked my car and headed towards my office. Now let me introduce you the rude and very strict Shehnaaz the project head of the Retro solutions company. I love my job. In this building covered with glass I am a very different person I am rude, very strict and angry women. I always want work to be done on time, there is no place for mistakes maybe that's why in a very short period of time I have reached great position in my company.

I love my work; my professional life is great at least it doesn't suck like my personal life. Whenever people see me, they are like what problems I might have. I am financially doing well I have really supporting Chachu. But what does people know that how bad it feels when someone you love so much is not with you anymore. I loved my mom and dad, but after their death I wasn't myself anymore.

I left my home, my country, my friends, everything not because I couldn't believe that someone so important in my life didn't even care about me when I needed him the most. I couldn't stand the thought of looking at him daily with someone else. Yah how pathetic I am.

I entered my office; I went inside my cabin. As soon I entered my cabin, I got a call from my boss to come to his cabin to talk about our tie up project with one of the most leading Indian software company.

I don't want to go back to India this is my last chance to convince my boss, with that thought I knocked on his door. "Come in." He said.

"Hello Mr. Saltzman, Good Morning." I said.

"Good Morning Ms. Gill. Come have a seat." He said.

I gave him a smile and sat on the chair opposite to him.

"So, Ms. Gill I actually wanted to talk to you about our tie-up project with you." He said.

"Sir even I wanted to talk to you about that, I think it would be better you choose someone else for this job." I said.

"Listen Ms. Gill I am not going to change my decision, our branch in India is not in a good position right now. So, I need you to go there and take care of it. And I tied up with a company and this project is really important. I don't have any funds right now to run our branch in India. If I lose my India branch our company will face huge financial loss. This project can give us enough funds to run the company. " He said.

"And I choose you for two reason. Because you are really good at your job and another one is because you are from India. So, I thought the employees over there would be more comfortable." He said.

"Okay sir I will go." I said. I didn't want to but I need to, after all he is my boss, I can't make more scene about it.

"And you have another good news as well. Your work in India is for 6months but if you wish you can completely settle down there with a greater position and with good salary. If you want, I can make you head of our company in India." He said. With a big smile.

"Ooo great Mr. Saltzman. What a great news." I said with a forced smile.

"Any more questions?" He asked.

"Just a last one, if I didn't want to continue working in India branch can I comeback and continue my job here.?" I asked.

"Yah you can do that. That's completely your wish. Whatever you choose." He said.

"Thank you, Mr. Saltzman." I said.

"You may take a leave now." He said.

With that I left his cabin and walked towards my cabin. As entered my cabin I just sat on my chair completely lost in my thoughts I took out my phone and scrolled down few pictures, I could feel tears in my eyes.

After sometime I composed myself and got back to the work and I was going through all the details about our tie-up project in India and there it goes another big shock. The company we are going to tie up with is none another then Frolic solutions company.

How great is this like I am just not going back to my old life, I am going back to reopen the chapter which ended long back. Maybe it didn't really end, maybe the ending of book is still yet to be completed.

I looked at my computer screen and there he is with his shitty smile on his face looking at his picture so many emotions are flushed back in me.

Head of Frolic solutions MR. SIDHARTH SHUKLA.

Now I can't backout I need to go after everything I love my work, my work is only that one which I shaped it all by myself, I worked really hard for this position I just can't throw all this hard work in dustbin because of him.

He already ruined so much for me I won't let him take anything else from me. I am coming Sidharth Shukla, but I am no more that girl who was in so much love with you and who could do anything for you. I have changed a lot for good this time. You can't hurt me anymore because there is nothing worth left for me to be hurt.

I don't hate you neither do I love you. I don't even think you are worth of my thinking. You are no one to me and you will stay in that way. ALWAYS! 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED........

So what would happen when she meets Sidharth Shukla? 

Will She able to hide her love for him? 

Please ignore any mistakes. 😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow. 😊😊

Stay Safe.💕