💖MENDING💖

"Sid it's Shehnaaz parents death anniversary" Kushal said.

"What? what are you even saying, aren't uncle and aunty in USA?" I said, because I wasn't really ready to accept it. I know how much Shehnaaz was close to her parents, she was so dependent on them, she couldn't live a day without talking to them.

"No sid it's been seven years since they died" Kushal said. It was a bomb for me, I mean even I really like uncle and aunty they were just such a nice people. I was just shcoked.

"Sidharth? Sid?" I came back after hearing Kushal's voice over phone.

"I will take care of her" I said, cut the call and run to find Shehnaaz.

***********************************************************************************************

I went out of my cabin I was moving my foot fastly, I was completely blank it's been seven years since aunty and uncle passed away, but she never said that to me. I mean I get it whatever happened between us, I would have still been there for her.

I know how much attached she was to her parents. She just can't spend a day without talking to uncle. No matter how much busy uncle was he always use to talk to her at nights.

I found the whole office was empty. I went near her cabin I was continuosly calling her she wasn't picking up the call. I entered her cabin only to find it empty, but all her stuff was still lieing on the table, even she left her phone on the table. I went to my assistant.

"Did you see Shehnaaz anywhere?" I asked looking at my assistant who was packing his stuff to leave.

"Yeah sir I saw her going upstairs to terrace I guess, it's been two hours I didn't see her coming down" He said looking at me.

"Okay you leave. I will go later" I said.

"Okay sir. Thankyou" He said and I left from there.

I was in lift I was going up I was really shocked to know about uncle and aunty. But more I was worried for Shehnaaz, today only I yelled at her, how stupid I was. I hope she is fine. Lift doors opened I rushed to stairs. I went to the terrace, her back facing was me.

"Shehnaaz" I said. She turned towards me. Due to cool winter brezze her hair was falling on her face, her was face was fallen, she was looking extreamly sad.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I said walking towards her. I was standing infront of her, she was looking at me with no expression.

"And I am sorry for your loss, I just got to know about uncle and aunty demise" I said. I was about to say something, when I felt hands around my waist. 

I saw Shehnaaz was hugging me. She completely buried her face on my chest, immediately I hugged her back even more tight I could hear her sobs. I was continuosly rubbing her back to calm her down.

But she was no where to stop. It's been more then 30minutes she was still crying I slowly broke the hug and took her down by supporting her shoulder. She was still crying. I took her to my cabin. I made her sit on the couch gave her some water. 

I excused myself as I got a call from Shefali, I went out of my cabin and recevied the call.

"Hello Sid, Is Shehnaaz fine?" She asked.

"I don't know Shefali I did find her but since then she isn't stopping crying" I said as I never saw her in this vulenerable state.

"Is she really crying?" Shefali asked

"Yeah Shef" I said looking inside the cabin where Shehnaaz was still crying.

"That's great"She said.

"What have you lost it, she isn't stopping crying and you are saying that's great" I said.

"No Sid, she never really cried over her parents death, she thinks crying means letting them go from her, she feels that if she cries she will loose that pain also. Atleast in pain she feels she still lives with them. So she never really cried. Even on the day of their death not even a single drop tears were shed from her eyes" She said.

"Just be with her Sid, Take care I will talk to her later" She said.

"Okay Shef. Bye take care" I said and hung up the call and went inside. Now Shehnaaz was kinda normal but still tears were coming from her eyes. I sat beside her and took her into my arms. she was snuggling more into me. 

I was keep on brusing her hair. Then I heard a knock on the door, I stood up and went to open the door. I took the the packet from watchmen. Shehnaaz looked at me in confusion.

"What is it Sidharth?" She asked.

"It a magical thing to light up your mood" I said sitting beside and keeping the packet on table in front of  us.

"What?" She asked looking at me in confusion.

"It's food, your true love." I said. I saw her smiling at my answer.

"Yeah my true love" she said smiling at me.

We both started eating as we both were really hungry. We had our food talking about random stuff. Finally we both were able to talk comfortably without any awkwardness or fighting over past.

I could see her smiling but still she was still sad and I could sense that. But i was trying my best to make her mood light up.

After we are done with food, I insisted to drop her home. The whole drive was silent we didn't talk to each other as she was really busy talking to Shefali and Kushal.

We reached her house, before entering the house she was checking the whole garden and she checked around the house, I found it weird butt I let it go that I will ask her about it later, now we had more important things to talk about. As we entered the we both went and sat on the couch.

"I guess you have lot of explanation to do" I said looking at her

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED........

I am finally back after my exams. Thanks for waiting guys. And please comment your views on the update.❤❤

Please  do ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment, and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕